Let's say Jon is legit innocent.....

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Wtf, usada!? Don't they owe him some type of compensation for basically missing out on millions of dollars for getting pulled from the card.

I get that its the supplement companies fault in the end, but to just say, GUILTY! We found something, haven't done extensive tests yet, and gonna drag your name and career in the dirt, while you miss out in millions of dollars in your prime, right after you've trained for your arch nemesis, so fair to say he just wasted one of his best training camps ever, and the collateral damage that comes with all this BS.

Meanwhile, Brock got tested after Jones, thus he stayed in the card, took home his $2.5 mil, and laughing to the bank.

If I'm Jones, I would sue the living shit out usada for being such incompetent FUCKS. Not because they found something, and red flagged him, but because Brock was allowed to stay on the card and make millions, while he lost millions of fucking dollars.

Ummmm...well, ya see....but....uggghhhh....we tested Brock later, so that's why he skipped through, and got to make his millions. Sorry, Jon. What in the bloody fuck type of fuckery abd imcompetence is that!? You're telling me you tested the guy that's built like a T-Rex's thigh, later than Jon Jones? Really, Usada, really? Gtfoh with that horse shit.

It's still his fault for not disclosing what he was taking. As required.

It's on him for not disclosing what he was taking. If he was honest with what he was taking then it wouldn't be a problem.

It's still his fault for not disclosing what he was taking. As required.

I get that, but in this case, it's not fair to reprimand Jones, while Brock makes a damn fortune.

I get that, but in this case, it's not fair to reprimand Jones, while Brock makes a damn fortune.

Do you get that if it was a case of tampered supplements, it wouldn't be on him. Hence, tampered

He was not reprimanded yet. He just didn't get to fight on the 200 card. He should have followed the rules.

He was not reprimanded yet. He just didn't get to fight on the 200 card. He should have followed the rules.

Read the title. If innocent. Meaning, he didn't break any rules.

And I'd say losing out on millions of dollars, and having permanently tarnished hia name is a lot. Most people won't be following this case.

Read the title. If innocent. Meaning, he didn't break any rules.
We already know he did. He didn't disclose this particular "supplement" he supposedly was taking. You can't even speculate if he broke any rules, because we know he did.

if jones is innocent, fuck the ufc and fuck usada, shut it all down, let rizin and bellator take the reigns.

you are responsible for what goes in your body

You're such an idiot, I wanna slap you. If the supplements were TAINTED, how tf would he have known they were TAINTED?

We already know he did. He didn't disclose this particular "supplement" he supposedly was taking. You can't even speculate if he broke any rules, because we know he did.

I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying. Hes dumb for that, but still, I'd sue the shit out of Usada either way.

And damn, now this goes down the toilet, because then it's obvious h knew what was in there if he didn't disclose it.

You're such an idiot, I wanna slap you. If the supplements were TAINTED, how tf would he have known they were TAINTED?
No you're an idiot, he will get less punishment but he's still responsible for it
btw this is what USADA will say

No you're an idiot, he will get less punishment but he's still responsible for it
btw this is what USADA will say

Read my post above, Dick Tracy. I take back what I said.

Wtf, usada!? Don't they owe him some type of compensation for basically missing out on millions of dollars for getting pulled from the card.

I get that its the supplement companies fault in the end, but to just say, GUILTY! We found something, haven't done extensive tests yet, and gonna drag your name and career in the dirt, while you miss out in millions of dollars in your prime, right after you've trained for your arch nemesis, so fair to say he just wasted one of his best training camps ever, and the collateral damage that comes with all this BS.

Meanwhile, Brock got tested after Jones, thus he stayed in the card, took home his $2.5 mil, and laughing to the bank.

If I'm Jones, I would sue the living shit out usada for being such incompetent FUCKS. Not because they found something, and red flagged him, but because Brock was allowed to stay on the card and make millions, while he lost millions of fucking dollars.

Ummmm...well, ya see....but....uggghhhh....we tested Brock later, so that's why he skipped through, and got to make his millions. Sorry, Jon. What in the bloody fuck type of fuckery abd imcompetence is that!? You're telling me you tested the guy that's built like a T-Rex's thigh, later than Jon Jones? Really, Usada, really? Gtfoh with that horse shit.

from what we have heard is his supplement he took was tainted. That doesn't make him 100 % innocent!
Also they didn't drag his name through the mud the media did

He missed out on millions for being careless and stupid that's if he even took that supplement! attorneys know what supplements are bad. They could have created the whole story

I'm a huge jones fan. But he sure as he'll isn't innocent, he just isn't guilty

There's a difference

Back