Jon Jones' attorney says USADA has independently confirmed product Jones used was contaminated

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/...n-jones-attorney-says-usada-has-independently

It looks like a supplement Jon didn't not disclose to USADA until he was caught were contaminated with both clomiphene and Letrozole.

Jon's lawyer explains,
We had it tested, the product was contaminated with both of them. We then sent essentially the same pills that we had had tested to be tested by USADA's lab, which also found the same thing

So there you have it, Jon played by the rules and USADA screws up and destroys the reputation of a future hall of famer. I knew Jon would come out on top. I bet DC is basically crying now

JonesRADIOGettyImagesedit.jpg

Jones a champ, but I dont think anyone owes him shit.

I hope for his quick return. His division needs him damnit.

Nope, USADA confirmed that the pills that were sent to them contained banned substances and that is all.

Sure...I trust this about as much as I trust Hillary Clinton to be honest.

So how'd they pull that off?

Roll the supplements around in the steroid powder?

Not USADA's fault. Jones' fault for not disclosing the supplement went asked on the form.

But yea, maybe he's innocent after all. Still a dumbass though.

"Didn't not disclose"

I think you're the one trolling

The GOAT is back and you will all hail, haters!

They sent "essentially the same pills" as the ones he was supposedly taking which were not disclosed.

Jones is a steroid user. You don't hide under a ring for the entire day because of boner pills or supplements. No apology needed. And USADA hasn't confirmed anything at the moment.

bullshit. His reaction after the announcement shows he'd been busted for something he was completely aware of.

This is just legal shit to get around the rules. Not saying it isn't what everyone who gets busted would do, but.

Jon, please don't stop taking me because of this bullshit. I promise this time I won't show up on USADA tests!! PLEASE! :(

Back