Who is Shogun fighting next?

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since Corey Anderson fight in UFC 198 Haven't heard about him for a while? What's next for him?

Rifle Bisping at MW would be cool

I haven't heard about anything being scheduled for him, but I'd like to see him fight Vitor...

I really want Shogun v Manuwa to happen.

Nothing yet, there are some training videos he's posting but thats it. I know they are being very careful with picking his next fight because of the position that he's in and the state of LHW. Its a very important fight considering he's on a two fight win streak and ranked 7th, his next win moves him up as a contender.

With the state of LHW right now, a guy like Shogun can move up a earn a shot if all falls into place, same with guys like Rogeiro. Jones will earn the shot next once he resorts his issues. But after that, Gus is out indefinitely with a back injury and that leaves the door open for some unexpected contenders.

Retirement would be nice. Coming off a win in Brazil would be a good note to end on. Please.

Maybe Latifi or someone else lower in the rankings.

I'd like to see him retire at this point, to be honest. He's in his mid-30's and has a TON of miles on his body. Going out with two straight wins is a respectable way to retire. His legacy is intact. There's no need to be a Spartan and go out on his shield.

IDK who Shotgun is , but Shogun should retire. He has nothing left to prove. Unless you need the money then just hang em up and enjoy the rest of your life

hold on, he is fucking fighting Fabio????
fabio-today-160317-01_95f77f3ff0195bd2b603f3f58ea140c3.today-inline-large.jpg

that guy is right out of a comic book

Unless you need the money then just hang em up and enjoy the rest of your life

hmmmm.....does he need goods and services???

I'd be inclined to believe that you wanna see shogun get ktfo. Because that's exactly what would happen.
Shogun is still dangerous and can KO anyone at any point. He's still a top 10 LHW and I think that no matter what it's gonna be an exciting KO/TKO. I do agree though, Manuwa by KO.

Back