Bruce Buffer Reveals He Had An Elevator Fist Fight With Frank Trigg

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Apparently trigg was speaking with dana, buffer abruptly interrupted the conversation because he saw danas watch and freaked out about it, walking in front of trigg, who wacked him right there.

Then buffer turned to trigg "why the fuck did you hit me?" and trigg replied "what you gonna do about it?"
According to buffer, at that point trigg had said 'the wrong thing to him' and it set him off. (lol)

Bruce says he is proud to have went for it in front of dana white because now he knows he doesnt have a whimp announcing his fights!!!

lol

{<buffer}

old, but I would like to hear Frank side of the story...

Old news you dummy

Jeeezuss the "BUFF" is more annoying than "The chosen one" Woodley. Blame that on racism sherdog

I must have gone back in time.
Still, always good story.

From the description of his injuries, they must've went at it for a couple of minutes. Dana was probably just standing there arms folded and nodding. When other people come and try to break it up, he stops them.

let-them-fight.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Zuffa just acquired PrideFc.

This Guy

And I spent my summer hunting wolverines in Alaksa...

58886642.jpg

I totally believe that a dude who has implants hung in there with a professional fighter and gave it to him good

i know, i know...

but i had never heard him speaking about it, in detail. the clip is from a recent podcast.
I apologise

I should have never called you a dummy

I totally believe that a dude who has implants hung in there with a professional fighter and gave it to him good

Dana confirmed it I'm pretty sure but then again Trigg doesnt work for the UFC so he might have just been doing the typical Dana White promoter lies

Pretty sure I've heard Trigg comment on this and he said that Bruce laid into him pretty good.

Sauce? Old man memory.

And this:

Jeeezuss the "BUFF" is more annoying than "The chosen one" Woodley. Blame that on racism sherdog
Easily done. The fact that you brought up racism completely out of the blue suggests that you hate the fact that black people don't want to be oppressed. You sir are a racing.

Well in the ring, yeah Trigg would kick his butt. However, if you mess with Bruce Buffer in an elevator... gonna have a bad time....

Wow it's finally been "revealed"... For maybe the 100th time in the ten years since it's happened

Pretty sure I've heard Trigg comment on this and he said that Bruce laid into him pretty good.

Sauce? Old man memory.

And this:

Yeah something solved that whole case but I can't remember what..... I think Trigg was denying it for some time then came clean over the past couple years admitting it really did happen the way Bruce told the story. I found this from 2013 where he claimed he just got punched but I swear I remember him finally admitting that Buffer really did best him in a fight.

3:00

Back