Every time Conor fights his opponents become superhuman

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I haven't been impressed with Eddie in the ufc at all , and i won't even consider him Conor best win. Idk why everyone keeps saying he has great cardio he looked super tired and gassed with pettis. In all honesty I taught he lost to both Pettis and Melendez. Just like with Nate all of sudden this guy is the savior or some superhero. U can't compare the fight with Pettis to how he will handle conor. Pettis literally lets u walk him down.

I haven't been impressed with Eddie in the ufc at all , and i won't even consider him Conor best win. Idk why everyone keeps saying he has great cardio he looked super tired and gassed with pettis. In all honesty I taught he lost to both Pettis and Melendez. Just like with Nate all of sudden this guy is the savior or some superhero. U can't compare the fight with Pettis to how he will handle conor. Pettis literally lets u walk him down.

While i agree with the sentiment,i think he beat both pettis and giblert.

That being said i agree with you on the pettis issue.I think conor will crack him clean when he moves backwards.Also conors ability to get up is severly underrated.Yes chad took him down but he got up off all the takedowns.Not like he took him down once and held him down for the entire fight

yup, suddenly nate is a welterweight and his last 8 fights were at lightweight. fucking pathetic. why isn't watching two guys have a fight enough? why do we need all this bullshit?

It's the extra exposure. Happened with Fedor's opponents as well, even with Brett Rogers lol

It's funny; according to Conor fanboys, all his opponents are bums before the fights, then afterwards these bums suddenly become legends

Then they become really bad and not that good.

Conor just beat another dude. He needs to fight Khabib or RDA, then if he wins you can say he is a great - Conor haters after he gets the LW belt.

See this is why people make fun of Conor fans for being idiots. Nobody thinks Eddie is great, smart people just realize Conor has massive holes in his game that Eddie can exploit. Eddie isn't a great fighter, but neither is Conor. Basically if you have good wrestling/ground and cardio you can beat Conor.

It's funny; according to Conor fanboys, all his opponents are bums before the fights, then afterwards these bums suddenly become legends

Lol so true.

Pre fight:

"Hurt Durr Aldo is a guy who Mark Hominick beat up and hasn't finished a fight in years!!! OVERRATED!"

Post Fight:

"Derp he was MMAz GOAT!!"

Pre Fight:

"Nayt is a guy whoz 18-10 and 2-3 in his last 5, a gatekeeper... nobody can take da left! Connie in 2!!!!"

Post Fight:

"Zomgoshhh Nayt is a MASSIVE WW who's being ducked by teh UFC!!!"

<36>

What's really funny is what actually happens is after Conor beats guys they become superman.

Nate Diaz prior to fighting Conor? Fringe top 10 LW with 1 relevant win in almost 5 years and 3 brutal losses. After his fights with Conor? #4 LW despite being 200+ pound natural WW lmao.

I guarentee you if he beats Eddie you guys will change your tune to how great Eddie was and how he smashed RDA and how Conor will walk through the LW division.

See this is why people make fun of Conor fans for being idiots. Nobody thinks Eddie is great, smart people just realize Conor has massive holes in his game that Eddie can exploit. Eddie isn't a great fighter, but neither is Conor. Basically if you have good wrestling/ground and cardio you can beat Conor.
what holes?

They're both great fighters.
They are both champs.

You're just too critical.

what holes?
The ones in your brain or in Conors game? Clearly his wrestling, bjj, and cardio. Probably heart too.

They're both great fighters.
They are both champs.

You're just too critical.

Well it really depends on your definition of great. To me great would be guys who have more than 1 elite win over a prepared fighter in Aldo, or Eddie who got smashed by Cowboy, had two split decision wins which Pettis one could have gone either way, then his win over RDA.

In my definition they are obviously very good, but not great.

Yes chad took him down but he got up off all the takedowns.Not like he took him down once and held him down for the entire fight

Zuffa Executive confirmed! Lol

Nice spin job there buddy, BUT you're incorrect.

FACT: Connie ended round 1 ON HIS BACK. I.e. The bell was his "scramble to his feet" lol

FACT: Connie ONLY got up in Round 2 because Mendes self admittedly went for broke with a poor sub attempt due to his limited gas tank.

FACT: Connie's TD defense against Mendes consisted of him begging Herb "stand oos back op Erb"

Try better marketing next time lad.

<5>

It's the extra exposure. Happened with Fedor's opponents as well, even with Brett Rogers lol
To be fair, Rogers was rated as a top ten guy after he knocked out Arlovski by a lot of mma news outlets. Was that a situation where that was the state of hw mma then? Maybe. It had little to do with being matched with Fedor though and the guy was around 10-0 before that fight with little resistance from anyone to that point which leaves no real reference to say whether he was good or bad. He was viewed as bad the moment he lost to the russian by many, thats for sure.

Back