Conor fighting in the most famous soccer stadium in the world? Enjoy!

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
With Conor McGregor’s recent comments about no longer wishing to fight in Las Vegas following a particularly gratuitous fine by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, it leaves the UFC in an odd position. With the sports biggest draw not wishing to appear in the sports biggest market, where else could suit a McGregor fight?

How about one of the most famous soccer stadiums in the world?

And Conor is no joke. He's the biggest MMA star in the world and Real Madrid Stadium (Santiago Bernabeu) suits perfectly for him.

Source (obviously): The MacLife
https://themaclife.com/real-madrid-express-interesting-in-hosting-conor-mcgregor-bout/

Satellite

005.jpg

cmgronaldo-696x409.jpe

spain tho? would it sell out? old trafford would be a safer bet since its in england

Just do a Carl Froch and fight at Wembley Stadium.

Who is the black dude to the right?

Ronaldo via soccer kick to the nuts and A-level athleticism.

Soccer... its called football over here. hahaha. the most famous stadium is the maracanã, be respectful.

LOL. Florentino Pérez doesn't even know what MMA is. Total bs.

Someone with 80 millions followers in Instagram, 50 millions in Twitter and 120 millions in Facebook.

Don't know who the fuck is that guy

I think he will still fight in US. There are great cities such as Boston and New York.
2nd choice would be Dublin (his town).
3rd choice would be UK.
4th choice would be Australia, Dubai $$$
But I'm sure he will fight at Las Vegas if UFC pays his fine or if the fine is lowered after appealing.

Black dude? He is super tanned lol.

He is the current football player of the year in the world.

Or in other words, the highest earning sports person in 2015.

thats not Old Trafford

Back