What if Conor loses?

daydaystyles

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Conor loses to Eddie and can't make the cut to 145 then what do you think is next for him?
I can't see them throwing him in against khabib or rda without a belt on the line.
Maybe Barboza?

then get ready for starvin marvin adventures to renew

Not sure why he wouldn't go back to 145. Aldo vs Conor 2 would sell.

A few pieces need to fall into place.

If Michael Johnson beats Khabib, a lot of things change.

If Khabib beats MJ, you'd think he must get the next shot. If that happens to be partnered with Conor losing then I think they'll do Conor vs dos Anjos.

It also gets tough if dos Anjos gets destroyed by Ferguson, and if that was to happen they'll probably do Diaz III.

If Conor wins, he'll probably take a year off with his great announcement and hold the belt hostage for 12 months.

itd be wat the 4th time? people act like hes undefeated

If Conor loses to Eddie and can't make the cut to 145 then what do you think is next for him?
I can't see them throwing him in against khabib or rda without a belt on the line.
Maybe Barboza?
I'm sick of these "what if" posts about Conor losing. He won't lose. Conor is just that great. Eddie will fall from the left hand and he'll be making well over a million for it. what more could Eddie want?

This. Pretty obvious. Then if he beats Nate, he'll probably get another LW Title Shot. Rinse and Repeat. UFC is a joke nowadays.

They will make sure that Khabib gets a broken leg and find a flat footed striker with no takedown ability then hype him to the kids to be Conors biggest threat. Largest ppv in history right there.

Short retirement followed by a comeback.
very possible actually.

he's actually in a bad spot - horrible weight cut and aldo waiting for him at FW, or a shark tank full of bad matchups at LW. maybe he can just keep fighting nate until someone retires.

I'm sick of these "what if" posts about Conor losing. He won't lose. Conor is just that great. Eddie will fall from the left hand and he'll be making well over a million for it. what more could Eddie want?
and this is what creates the haters.

They will make sure that Khabib gets a broken leg and find a flat footed striker with no takedown ability then hype him to the kids to be Conors biggest threat. Largest ppv in history right there.
They may just have him fight Nate again, and call him Nick.

Back