Do you hespect the hands of Cody Garbrandt?

I hespect them.

But I just don't see him catching Cruz.

Dominick Cruz will be dancing all over that ring and jabbing him to the point of insatiable, irritability where he makes a mistake and gets taken down and submitted. Cruz by RNC in 2nd round.

I no hespect nuthing. I like to smoke da heefer, and I like to fuck Chuck. No for gay geezus.

No, they are covered in bro tats.

No one is fully aware of how hard Garbrandt truly hits. He's 10-0 with 9 KOs/TKOs. Plus he saw the Cruz-Dillashaw fight so he had 5 rounds to see how to make adjustments with an aggressive game plan.

Do I respect his hands? Sure.

Will that help him against Cruz? No.

I see Cody swinging at air all night long.

Can he? Yes. Is he likely to? I doubt it, Cruz is the absolute best at avoiding damage. Cody necktat's gonna get aggressive, overcommit on his striking and get taken down. Cruz UD or late submission.

Of course. A bantamweight who can flatline guys with one punch is rare.

Absolutely, but his striking defence is pretty much non-existent. Lineker would murk him, badly.

No one is fully aware of how hard Garbrandt truly hits. He's 10-0 with 9 KOs/TKOs. Plus he saw the Cruz-Dillashaw fight so he had 5 rounds to see how to make adjustments with an aggressive game plan.
The only guy he fought in the UFC without a glass or shot chin took him to a decision. I don't respect his hands as much as people here do, tends to load up on them a lot and finds his feet planted too much when in an exchange, he'd get knocked out by Dodson or Lineker. Also doesn't have much technique to his punches after the 30 second mark.

Nope. saw him at a fan expo and walked straight towards him with my hands down.

Of course. A bantamweight who can flatline guys with one punch is rare.
This is a thread about Garbrandt not Lineker, KO'ing Miz & Almeida isn't really that impressive. Miz got knocked stiff by DOM CRUZ after a 2 year lay off and Almeida was getting beaten around the cage in the 1st round by Brad Pickett, LOL.

Back