Ellie Seckbach on Conor threatening Mousasi with a knife

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score

"Conor McGregor is a lot like Butterbean. He's a freakshow, he knows how to gain attention." LMAO

69564-crocodile-dundee-thats-not-a-k-6FA3.gif

"Conor McGregor is a lot like Butterbean.

lmao yeah just like Butterbean, because Butterbean was a world champion and he could draw 1.7 million PPV buyers to his fights.

Mousasi really milking this stuff. Mcgregor should have threatened him with an ICBM over twitter. Would make about as much sense.

Looks like ??? Sorry no idea who this guy is, is also trying to get viewers by using Conor's name.

Please.. Butterbean knocked Johnny Knoxville the fuck out. Almost head clean off. Something Colin has never done.

Ellie Seckbach DKSAB, let alone MMA. Pointless thread.

I thought I made a lot of Mousasi threads...

Mousasi trying too hard to get some headlines, congratulations Mousasi. You did it.

Yes yes he did and effortlessly I might add
Effortlessly? He has been talking about McGregor obsessively for the last couple of weeks. The funniest thing about the video is where the title says "UFC star". Gegard and star shouldn't be in the same sentence.

MMA fans may not be as familar with Seckbach as boxing fans

Let me help the MMA fans catch up:

Ellie is scum

Last edited:
Moose threads are weird... so is Moose though so I guess it's understandable. His fans have always been weird, just not as annoying as most other fight fans.

Ellie Seckbach is fucking annoying...

That whole signing off thing he does where he says "reporting..." in that annoying squeaky tone.

Also, what is it with these jews having women's names? Ellie and Ariel lol.

lmao yeah just like Butterbean, because Butterbean was a world champion and he could draw 1.7 million PPV buyers to his fights.

Have the cable companies listed these #s? Because if not, I'm not believing a word Dana has to say about PPV sales. Never releases them before, then all of a sudden does for this...and the # is somehow bigger than 100, who's PPV sales #s were less than what they told us they were a few years ago...weird.

"Gerard" Mousasi? LOL!

used to watch this guys stuff when he was only doing NBA locker room interviews.... had no fucking clue who he was and he'd walk up to Kobe Bryant like they were good friends. I'd think wtf how does this guy know these NBA players?

Back