lesnar will soon have a win over a fighter who beat fedor.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
with the rumour of carwin vs fedor in rizin impending, it is only a matter of time until carwin drops fedor and finishes him in the first round.

regardless of that you say about mmamath or fedors age, lesnar having that win over a guy who beat fedor will trigger so many people.

Its a shame and frankly embarrassing Fedor had to wait until Carwin was old and decrepit to take fight and take advantage of him

BAHAHAHAHA

Fedor will never fight Carwin......

Would watch

or fedor will have another win over a guy that cheater lesnar beat.

But but but....MMA Math

Lesnar beat Hunt who beat Bigfoot who beat Fedor

crazy-student-2.jpg

Too much risk for Fedor. He basically got killed by Flabio Maldoflabo.

ah yes, carwin going to rizin where he can juice his ass off. I guess he doesn't want to show up looking tiny like he did against JDS and get beaten into a bloody pulp.

Disgusting how he acts so nice yet has admitted to doing HGH and is okay against competing against natural fighters. Gross.

Omg. For the love of God please don't let this fight happen. I don't want to see a Legend die before his time.

Its a shame and frankly embarrassing Fedor had to wait until Carwin was old and decrepit to take fight and take advantage of him

Well, as much as I hate to say it, Fedor is in the same boat at this point. Carwin is 41, Fedor is 40. And Fedor looked liked a shell of his former self in his last fight :(

Fedor is 40. Shane is 41. They are both old now.

Edit: Did not see BlueDuck post prior to my post.

These guys are fighters and if they want to fight they will fight and someone will lose and someone will win. They are both older, Fedor is not the Fedor from pride anymore and Carwin is not the same anymore either. No real credit or discredit to be had here. Just a fight so all the haters can suck a bag of dicks, this is just a fight between two old fighters.

People just need to learn to watch fights for what they are and stop trying to overthink things. One day Clowner and Jones will be old guys also and I would expect them to perform accordingly. Quit trying to play games ts. I am interested in that fight being a fan of both guys in former and current form just for the fact that they both show up to fight and rarely use the judges.

possible. it is also possible fedor wins and adds yet another former ufc champion to his list of wins.

Back