Why you should be against this "announcement" from Conor...

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, nobody should care first off, and here is why...

Here are the possibilities:

1.) He's taking time off for an undisclosed reason (a la Georges St. Pierre)
2.) He's taking time off to be a father.
3.) He's retiring.
4.) He's going up to Welterweight.
5.) He's going to just troll us all and say there was nothing.
6.) He's getting married.

Why you should be angry/disappointed or not care about these possible announcements.

1.) If he's taking time off, you know there is no chance he's given up 1 or both belts. Hostage Gate continues.
2.) Like point 1, he's not giving up both belts. With a W he may give up the FW, but Hostage Gate continues.
3.) This would be terrible, because as much as I hate the guy - he's good for the sport in some ways.
4.) You better know he ain't giving up both belts if he's taking a risk like this. Hostage Gate continues.
5.) Typical Conor stuff, and you'll hate him even more for trolling you all to show self-importance.
6.) Why would this matter? Why tell us in the cage? Attention seeking much?

My prediction:

He's probably going to be a father, and to be honest - who the fuck cares? We wouldn't care if Rampage or Anderson Silva were having a kid, why is he so different? People become fathers... Is Normal!

You wait and see, there will be no announcement if he loses - because there is no way he is vacating his last bit of leverage which is the Featherweight belt. If he indeed has the cheek to lose to Eddie and then say he has personal affairs to tend to, and tries to keep the FW belt - I'll just give up.

Don't be a Keeping Up With the Kardashians fuckboy this time around, think what's best for MMA Sherbros.

I want great MMA fights over Celebrity wannabe fucktard shit.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Lol with that kind of attitude, you are going to have a very miserable life.

i didnt even knew that coner had some ''announcement'' to make , lol

Why every conor hugger has a yellow card i wonder

To be honest, nobody should care first off, and here is why...

Here are the possibilities:

1.) He's taking time off for an undisclosed reason (a la Georges St. Pierre)
2.) He's taking time off to be a father.
3.) He's retiring.
4.) He's going up to Welterweight.
5.) He's going to just troll us all and say there was nothing.
6.) He's getting married.

Why you should be angry/disappointed or not care about these possible announcements.

1.) If he's taking time off, you know there is no chance he's given up 1 or both belts. Hostage Gate continues.
2.) Like point 1, he's not giving up both belts. With a W he may give up the FW, but Hostage Gate continues.
3.) This would be terrible, because as much as I hate the guy - he's good for the sport in some ways.
4.) You better know he ain't giving up both belts if he's taking a risk like this. Hostage Gate continues.
5.) Typical Conor stuff, and you'll hate him even more for trolling you all to show self-importance.
6.) Why would this matter? Why tell us in the cage? Attention seeking much?

My prediction:

He's probably going to be a father, and to be honest - who the fuck cares? We wouldn't care if Rampage or Anderson Silva were having a kid, why is he so different? People become fathers... Is Normal!

You wait and see, there will be no announcement if he loses - because there is no way he is vacating his last bit of leverage which is the Featherweight belt. If he indeed has the cheek to lose to Eddie and then say he has personal affairs to tend to, and tries to keep the FW belt - I'll just give up.

Don't be a Keeping Up With the Kardashians fuckboy this time around, think what's best for MMA Sherbros.

I want great MMA fights over Celebrity wannabe fucktard shit.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Lol you think he can do whatever he wants and say he's taking time off but not letting go of a belt?

As a fan of both McGOAT and MMA i couldn't care less. It's a sport and entertainment, not my life.

The UFC is cirkus and'll always be.

How am I a Conor hugger?

Conor hater, get it right next time pal ;)
ok... but doenst seem like it.

you are putting a lot of effort into something you hate then.

pretty weird if you ask me. i understand taking a shit once in a while, but making such elaborate threads and shit...
cant be good

Conor never said he had a big announcement to make, or am I missing something?

He's the sport's biggest draw and most polarizing fighter, people are going to care when he makes an announcement on his future in fighting, it's only natural.

you constantly ask "who cares" when it is pretty obvious that you care enough to make a thread about it

Conor never said he had a big announcement to make, or am I missing something?

When White announced the fight, he mentioned something about Conor having an announcement after his fight at UFC205. He kinda said it in passing, so I don't know how seriously to take it. White didn't make it sound like it was written in stone, or anything, it was more flippant than anything, in my opinion.

Drama queen. Just appreciate the fights, it makes MMA a lot more enjoyable.

Who gives a fuck? Let's first wait and see what it is. You are just scrambling together any possible announcement and then reasons to be against it, even though nothing has been said yet. Seems awfully desperate to me.

Nah I'll always support the fighters. If he wants to take time off, good for him. If he has a bigger opportunity outside the sport and wants to retire, good for him.

I don't get how a lot of fans are hardwired to hate on the guys who risk their health to put on a show. Even a guy like Conor, who is very successful and divisive, deserves our respect.

lol now the haters are hating on Conor for something that hasn't even been announced yet?

Goddamn. Don't you people have better things to do?

Back