Felice Herrig knows how to promote her sponsors.Marketability of 10/10

So an Everlast glove and some company called Sucker Punch.

I don't think your pictures of Josh Thomsons twin sister really show off her marketing skills.

P4P #1 at being weirdly attractive.

She craves attention a little too much for my taste, puts me off :(.

I don't think your pictures of Josh Thomsons twin sister really show off her marketing skills.
I was talking about the usada reference

Balls deep...

If she hit on me at a bar, I would put up very little defense.

Just look at pzige vsn zant, she really proved thst it is possible to be hot,cute,tough,articulate,witty,funny,kick ass, crane kicking awesome girl who by the way is am amazing dancer also.

Then there is felice herrig, ass mooning, dry humping, obnoxious gym rat telling you how you are supossed to look when you are in the gym, which would all be fine if it wasnt for her desperation for attention.

Just look at pzige vsn zant, she really proved thst it is possible to be hot,cute,tough,articulate,witty,funny,kick ass, crane kicking awesome girl who by the way is am amazing dancer also.

Then there is felice herrig, ass mooning, dry humping, obnoxious gym rat telling you how you are supossed to look when you are in the gym, which would all be fine if it wasnt for her desperation for attention.
Am I the only one the finds pvz to be ugly?

It's time for some real talk. The ass makes up for the face.

If-I-Could-I-Would-Sheldon-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

Pressed play on the picture 3 times before I realized it wasn't a vid.

Needed more strange boner in the morning.

She craves attention a little too much for my taste, puts me off :(.

I agree, shes cute and al but just something about her that makes me not attracted.

how you find her even a remotely similar to fucking josh thomson?

Back