People underestimate the fact that Conor had to come in very heavy for the Nate fight

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
They always focus on Nate's weight, but Conor had to come in very heavy which didn't help with his stamina, and made the fight tougher overall.

But he did bike rides in the Vegas desert bro.

hi-res-ac53657b7ebeeaf046de2098d480c81b_crop_north.jpg

Trolol

He weighed 168 vs Nate. What do you think Conor will weigh on fight night at LW after rehydrating? He will weigh at least 165.

conor just didnt cut weight. he didnt come in heavy lol

Ya but why did he lose the second time?

They always focus on Nate's weight, but Conor had to come in very heavy which didn't help with his stamina, and made the fight tougher overall.

He come in two pounds under you doughnut. I suspect the 'steak for breakfast' had a lot to do with it.

Anderson Silva at 41 came in fat against the LHW champion who has been wrecking all before him and took less damage than Conor (the self proclaimed GOAT who can beat MW's) did against some skinnyfat journeyman.

But I mean, Nate came into that fight at 6'3, 245 lbs, so Conor had to make a lot of gains for that fight.

Conor walks around at over 168. He probably didn't cut weight but he had to diet to keep his weight below 170

This place gets dumber by the second. Everyone with a Joined date of 2016 who has started a thread about Conor (positive or negative) should be put on time-out until Conor retires.

I heard Conor weighs like 150 pounds naturally and Diaz cuts more than 30 pounds to fight at 170,so yeah it's obvious we should remember the extra weight.

This place gets dumber by the second. Everyone with a Joined date of 2016 who has started a thread about Conor (positive or negative) should be put on time-out until Conor retires.
shut up you negative nancy

He weighed 168 vs Nate. What do you think Conor will weigh on fight night at LW after rehydrating? He will weigh at least 165.
He weighed like 171 against aldo, he cut to 168 to give the impression of fighter the bigger man etc, I think.

Back