RIP Kevin Randleman

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
I know it's old news but the guy was a beast. His upset against Cro Crop in the 2004 Pride Heavyweight Tournament was legendary, and he had a great slam against Fedor in the next round.

Randleman-jumping.gif

Kevin "White Men Can't Jump" Randleman.

Was awesome... Such a shame he had so much go wrong with him in such a short space of time.

RIP.

I'm not sure you're supposed to RIP people that died almost a year ago.

Randleman slammed Fedor? I don't believe you.

Anyways, RIP.

He had incredible athletic ability, I just wish him and Coleman ditched the Hammerhouse and got with a legit team. Randleman could have done so much more IMO

I appreciate the sentiment, but the timing seems a little bit off.

<{hmmm}>

I came to here to see if he died again... He was a monster that is for sure...

Holy crap, I totally forgot he died. Kevin was literally a monster. Perfect nickname. Monster in a good way too. Such a beast. I

To me it looks like attention whoring at the cost of a late MMA veteran.

Looking at TS history I am almost 100% sure.
Wow I make a thread to remember a guy who passed because I was remembering the crazy moments he has in MMA. Why does it matter when he died? Your just being an ass. People come to a discussion forum to discuss.

He came from an era where it wasn't as easy to get into a fight camp, it was cliquey, definitely wasn't many bjj schools around. It was Moreso which fighters u were friends with at the time, as well as where you lived so in randlemans case it was Wes sims, Coleman, and baroni. They did have occasional allies during pride fights, I recall Randleman being cornered by waterman and Liddell despite having fought them both.

Basic post which could have been worded so much better, but yes TS, you're correct.

Kevin Randleman was everything you wanted.

He looked the part, he spoke the part, he was explosive, he was funny and good on the mic, he was a beast and yet an underdog at the same time.

R.I.P. Kevin, a true legend of the sport!

Back