Who is, for you, the P4P #1 best fighter in the world right now?

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
Serious question? Who and why?

For me it's Conor McGregor. He beat the previous P4P #1 in 13 seconds exactly as he predicted is, then avenged his only UFC loss fighting up two weight divisions.

John Jones (full disclosure, I'm not a fan of his)

Serious question? Who and why?

For me it's Conor McGregor. He beat the previous P4P #1 in 13 seconds exactly as he predicted is, then avenged his only UFC loss fighting up two weight divisions.

lol @ two weight divisions. Also picking a guy with zero title defenses is a bit ridiculous. He owed Aldo a rematch and straight up refused.

Else it's that tiny dude, I forgot his name.

Edit: was gonna edit my post, but instead I replied to myself like an asshole.
How can DJ ever be the p4p best fighter in the world when he can't win at 135 hahaha. He has to cut 10+ lbs or he gets dominated by guys his size like Cruz

images.jpg
How can DJ ever be the p4p best fighter in the world when he can't win at 135 hahaha. He has to cut 10+ lbs or he gets dominated by guys his size like Cruz

Umm, MM is way smaller than Cruz. MM was a tiny BW.

DC or Rumble. No one's dine anything as consistent and great as them the past 2-3 years. Jones diesnt count, because he's not active, and he hasn't fought that many times.

Imo, you aren't supposed to be able to fight and win at a higher weight class to be considered p4p #1. Pretty much all fighters cut weight, including Jones, obviously. I don't fault him for not fighting at hw, though.

Aldo if he can get and win Conor rematch

At this moment in time I would go with DC

There's only one!
giphy.gif

as far as skills go, its jones or MM. every one has some wholes in their game but these 2 really. they seem really complete as fighters. if you try to take them down, lol and good luck, and if you are trying to impose your will standing, lol and good luck.

Same number of title defences too... wait a second...
giphy.gif

Dear TS, if you want to troll at least make it funny or intelligent. Just typing out stupid shit only proves you are stupid. OK?

Dear TS, if you want to troll at least make it funny or intelligent. Just typing out stupid shit only proves you are stupid. OK?
some people just want to believe man. take it in stride

#AldoLivesMatter

Imo, you aren't supposed to be able to fight and win at a higher weight class to be considered p4p #1. Pretty much all fighters cut weight, including Jones, obviously. I don't fault him for not fighting at hw, though.
great counter point, but hes just trollin. DJ was top 3 at BW before he dropped.

Back