Rogan silent on the Mark Coleman incident?

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Where's Joe's explanation for why he elbow dragged The Hammer and ended up flying sideways into the wall?

We heard Mark's side of the story

Hasn't anyone asked Joe on his podcast what happened?

It might well be the fact that Mark was a little bit drunk, as a result doesn't know his strength and is still 220+lbs of sheer muscle these days.

Dude got his hip replacement a few years back and has a whole new lease of life

Rogan's embarrassed he got handled by drunk Coleman.

its funny because neither of them were serious, and joe still got flung.

Too alpha to talk about defeats.
he sits around with posters of him punching people like conor did against nate

I don't know, it might be because IT WASN'T THAT FUCKING SERIOUS YOU SHERTARDS ARE MAKING IT OUT TO BE

I don't know tho'

<{Ray3}>

Manlets chalk up defeats to outer circumstances often by lying and saying things along the lines of "I wasn't trying" etc. This time we have video-evidence that Rogan tried to impose his will on Coleman, but it only resulted in him getting put in place, establishing that he was the beta in their relationship. Thus, Rogan being a manlet, doesn't want to acknowledge this and will never bring it up.

<24>

Because Rogan is manlet...and he got son'd there. His butthurt ego is too hurt

Did anyone ever think maybe rogan didn't expect that and though it was over? He might have let up thinking everything was done.

Did anyone ever think maybe rogan didn't expect that and though it was over? He might have let up thinking everything was done.
i see what ur saying. its more about how lightly coleman pushed someone as stout as rogan, and how rogans body looked like he was gettin pushed by a bully in school. of coarse its not serious, but still lol worthy. if i was rogan id be posting that everywere

"sorry guys i made the walk, and came up short. 0-1 in the ufc"

Rogan could have humiliated Coleman, had he wanted to. Like a true alpha, he chose not to.

Made me respect Rogan even more.

If someone makes you look like a bitch, keep your head down, ignore the laughs and don´t ever talk about it again.

giphy.gif

Why address something so trivial. They were just fucking around. Plus they have known eachother for a long time.

And Coleman is a HW wrestling legend, ofc he will ragdoll MMA commentator Joe Rogan.

I think Joe is happy that he got pushed like that. Hell if I see Coleman one day I'd ask him to throw me as well. It's a fans dream to get punched, pushed, choked out by an MMA legend :D

Wow, you idiots take two drunk friends fucking around way too seriously...

Back