Top 10 MWs that you think Bisping would beat?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
Not talking about who would be favourited by the bookies, just who you would personally pick in a prediction contest. I think the top 5 mops the floor with him! But I'd pick him against Whittaker, Anderson and Belfort, and those last 2 only because they are washed up hardcore.

1. Luke - nope
2. Weidman - nope
3. Jacare - nope
4. Yoel - nope
5. Gegard - nope
6. Anderson Silva - yes
7. Robert Whittaker - yes
8. Derek Brunson - nope
9. Vitor Belfort - yes
10. Uriah Hall - nope

I think he may have some problems with Jacare. Other than that, he will do fine.
Not because I believe MB is some monster, but because MW is at its weakest in a very long time.

1. Luke - maybe
2. Weidman - nope
3. Jacare - nope
4. Yoel - nope
5. Gegard - nope
6. Anderson Silva - maybe
7. Robert Whittaker - maybe (do not sleep on rob. even if he loses to brunson)
8. Derek Brunson - NO!!!!!!!!
9. Vitor Belfort - yep
10. Uriah Hall - yep

I think he may have some problems with Jacare. Other than that, he will do fine.
Not because I believe MB is some monster, but because MW is at its weakest in a very long time.
i disagree. when anderson was champ the best top 5-6 was chael, marquart, okami, dan henderson, rich franklin, vitor

i dont think that top 5-6 fairs well against

Luke,Jacare,Weidman,Yole, Mousassi, brunson.

Anderson Silva
Robert Whittaker
Derek Brunson
Vitor Belfort
Uriah Hall

Maybe Rockhold again but I would say 60/40 Rockhold

Everyone you listed would beat Bisping without any drama's. And i can't believe everyone is saying No to Rockhold beating him. Rockhold took it too lightly last time and got caught. He will literally pummel him next time. And i'm no Rockhold fan, i wanted Bisping to win last time.

Could potentially beat or lose to all of them

Romero, Jacare, Moose.

the rest are toss ups...

1. Luke - maybe
2. Weidman - nope
3. Jacare - nope
4. Yoel - nope
5. Gegard - nope
6. Anderson Silva - maybe
7. Robert Whittaker - maybe (do not sleep on rob. even if he loses to brunson)
8. Derek Brunson - NO!!!!!!!!
9. Vitor Belfort - yep
10. Uriah Hall - yep

i disagree. when anderson was champ the best top 5-6 was chael, marquart, okami, dan henderson, rich franklin, vitor

i dont think that top 5-6 fairs well against

Luke,Jacare,Weidman,Yole, Mousassi, brunson.
I think you are wrong. I think most of those guys would beat todays top 5. I like Jacare, Mousasi and Yoel, but to be honest, they wouldn't be top 5 back then, and woldn't be competitive with Vitor, Anderson, Hendo, Franklin etc. I also don't think Bisping would come near a titleshot back then, and def. wouldn't defend.

The UFC is great at hyping fighters, and in todays MW division, MB is def the champ, but he wouldn't even come close to the belt some years back..

I think you are wrong. I think most of those guys would beat todays top 5. I like Jacare, Mousasi and Yoel, but to be honest, they wouldn't be top 5 back then, and woldn't be competitive with Vitor, Anderson, Hendo, Franklin etc. I also don't think Bisping would come near a titleshot back then, and def. wouldn't defend.

The UFC is great at hyping fighters, and in todays MW division, MB is def the champ, but he wouldn't even come close to the belt some years back..
i know what you are saying, but the skills and training is so improved now compared to back then. i am forgetting peds were on the table back then more so than now(still everywere imo) so that could matter. esspecially when we look back at TRT vitor vs Luke

I'd fancy his chances vs everyone apart from Jacre and Romero.

pretty much the OT, thats shows he is a top 5/6 fighter
I think he can beat Mousasi though. Then when you look at the top 4, I see him losing with them at least 8/10

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back