Greatest pound for pound strikers in the UFC?

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you had to make a list of all time GOAT pound for pound strikers who would it be? There can only be 5, in no specific order

1. Anderson
2. Dom Cruz
3. Overeem
4. Gustafsson
5. Mcgreggor/Aldo

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

EnchantedTestyElephantbeetle.gif

FineParchedGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel.gif

giphy.gif

if you had to make a list of all time GOAT pound for pound strikers who would it be? There can only be 5, in no specific order

1. Anderson
2. Dom Cruz
3. Overeem
4. Gustafsson
5. Mcgreggor/Aldo

Dom Cruz at two? What the FOOK?

1. COnor Mcgregor
2. anderson silva
3. chuck lidell
4. gsp
5. jds

Lol Gus, he couldn't even finish old Shogun.

Last edited:
Imo Thiago Alves when on form he's striking is amazing, imo he's the best striker at WW I've ever seen. He's technical, aggressive, has good defense, power in both kicks and punches. He probably has the best leg kicks ever, watch his fight vs Doomsday, textbook.

fedor

mighty mouse

dom cruz

jon jones

Bj penn

I thought of the most complete fighters i could. From striking, to grappling, to takedowns, and submissions. i might get flak for Bjs gas tank but i accept that

EDIT- tha moment you realize its only for strikers, becaues the whole title was cut off

Last edited:
Another trash thread from another trash poster. <3>

fedor

mighty mouse

dom cruz

jon jones

Bj penn

I thought of the most complete fighters i could. From striking, to grappling, to takedowns, and submissions. i might get flak for Bjs gas tank but i accept that

EDIT- tha moment you realize its only for strikers, becaues the whole title was cut off
since this list was botch-a-mania ill redo mine

1. Choi

2. Choi

3. ronda

4. Choi

5. Choi

Anderson
Wonderboy
Overeem
Vitor
JDS

Forum statistics