Fun Fact: GSP has 3 of the top 10 most lopsided decisions in UFC history

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
#7 GSP v. Alves-50-45, 50-44, 50-45
#4 GSP v. Hardy 50-43, 50-44, 50-45
#3 GSP v. Fitch 50-44, 50-43, 50-44

He also has more top 10 lopsided decisions than anyone else and more 10-8 rounds than any other fighter

Kinda puts a damper in the whole "GSP isn't the GOAT" argument

Last edited:
I don't feel like looking this up, but I feel comfortable in saying that he has the most championship decision wins ever.

I don't feel like looking this up, but I feel comfortable in saying that he has the most championship decision wins ever.

More than 3/4 of his fights in the UFC were championship fights so that's a safe bet.

People can hate all they want and ofc WWE fans prefer highlight reel finishes against cans but GSP's complete dominance over nearly all of his opponents - given the quality of his opponents - and his mastery of all aspects of MMA do make him the GOAT.

I'm also pretty sure he has the most 10-8 rounds in UFC history

Most dominate WW champ of all time. I wonder how long Woodley can keep he belt?

bro if you even have one decision you're not the GOAT

#7 GSP v. Alvarez-50-45, 50-44, 50-45
#4 GSP v. Hardy 50-43, 50-44, 50-45
#3 GSP v. Fitch 50-44, 50-43, 50-44

Kinda puts a damper in the whole "GSP isn't the GOAT" argument

No. Actually, it raises questions as to a) why didnt he finish them? And b) why didn't he go up in weight?
We have the Olympics for skating, and strangely, it tends to be dominated by the Canucks.

Most dominate WW champ of all time. I wonder how long Woodley can keep he belt?
In today's landscape w/ A lel athletes, with USADA, the question is can you hold onto the belt before you get popped.

wpid-wp-1468031320074.jpg

313q1jl.jpg

I always enjoyed watching GSP, the other day i watched that Hardy fight holy shit it looked like he was grappling a doll, that was a clear 50-43 fight

Don't think anyone's ever questioned GSP's ability to decision his opponent into a living frustration

I always enjoyed watching GSP, the other day i watched that Hardy fight holy shit it looked like he was grappling a doll
Indeed. But it was right up there along with Andy vs Cote/Leites interms of UFC hand wrapped gifts.

People see thru that shit now, and with the exception of Ronda getting lobbed her share of softballs, most TS match ups have to be legit. They feed cans when they want to star build.

Indeed. But it was right up there along with Andy vs Cote/Leites interms of UFC hand wrapped gifts.

People see thru that shit now, and with the exception of Ronda getting lobbed her share of softballs, most TS match ups have to be legit. They feed cans when they want to star build.

Well it depends on the state of the division, Silva cleaned Hendo, Nate, Rich Franklin x2, i mean they needed other contenders lol

Hardy was a good fighter but GSP was just on another level, his resume is fantastic.

Didnt Maia 30-25 Gunnar in 3 rounds

Yes he did and the best display of grappling domination we ever seen.

Don't think anyone's ever questioned GSP's ability to decision his opponent into a living frustration
I'm a believer that GSP is the one true GOAT, but I lost it @ "a living frustration". That was good stuff.

GSP is the ww GOAT but true dominance is putting the opponent away and he was sadly terrible at that post Serra. I would still put Fedor and Jon Jones over him (moreso if this Jones roid thing gets washed away)

Punk Rock GSP with his customized jacket talking to his buddy Dan Henderson.

iI9c9BL.jpg

Last edited:
Back