Just rewatched Conor vs. Nate 2...

T

The Great Macsby

How on earth was that first round not scored 10-8?

Conor wobbled him, then dropped him, and then made him look like an amateur.

I'm surprised the scoring for that fight wasn't overturned. I think the UFC want people to think the fight was closer than it really was to hype Nate.

Educate yourselves:

How on earth was that first round not scored 10-8?

Conor wobbled him, then dropped him, and then made him look like an amateur.

I'm surprised the scoring for that fight wasn't overturned. I think the UFC want people to think the fight was closer than it really was to hype Nate.

Educate yourselves:

Conor fans reaching.

Because this isn't boxing and knock downs don't mean shit.... If the guys hurt follow up and finish them

How was round 3 not 10-8 on the other 2 scorecards

Conman had to abandon all of his swag and fight a point fight while running away half the fight just to barely squeak out a decision from a gatekeeper.

<36>

Conman had to abandon all of his swag and fight a point fight while running away half the fight just to barely squeak out a decision from a gatekeeper.

<36>
TBF that gatekeeper tapped him within 10 minutes last time around.

TBF that gatekeeper tapped him within 10 minutes last time around.

Because Conor's just not all that good...

He's decent, top 10 fighter at LW maybe, but he's nothing more than that.

At least he hasn't proven to be.

I get what your saying, but I think if mcgregor had followed up with GNP both times, he probably would have gotten the 10-8. I still remember you practically had to kill someone to get a 10-8.

2 confirmed non-watchers.

Who else?
Well, first off you just made a thread saying, I just re watched.........

Of course this means you just seen this fight for the first time.

And now you are calling people out as non watchers.

That is cute.

Maybe you think you just fooled some people, but I gotta say most of us know.

How was round 3 not 10-8 on the other 2 scorecards

Perhaps because Nate never knocked Conor down or took him down a single time in the round, and because Conor did well during a large segment of the round.

Learn to score a fight.

<36>

Anyone that knows me, can say I'm not a mcgregor fan, but I had no problem with him disengaging and resetting. Yes, it doesn't look good, but once he reset he started fighting again, it's not like he was running the entire round.

That actually adds to my point broseph
Connor figured out that he isn't a better fighter than a Diaz but he has a bigger brain. Diaz should of chased him and finished.

Because Conor's just not all that good...

He's decent, top 10 fighter at LW maybe, but he's nothing more than that.

At least he hasn't proven to be.
but he makes the company a lot of money and talked himself past every contender to the champion fight.

All he needs is one punch to beat Eddie, while people like RDA, khabib and tony beat him with ease.

Perhaps because Nate never knocked Conor down or took him down a single time in the round, and because Conor did well during a large segment of the round.

Learn to score a fight.

He didn't need to be knocked down to be in deep trouble near the end of that round. He was getting close to being finished.

Anyone that knows me, can say I'm not a mcgregor fan, but I had no problem with him disengaging and resetting. Yes, it doesn't look good, but once he reset he started fighting again, it's not like he was running the entire round.
I am a hater.

Let me hate bro
u7hygtrefwdswqsqq.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't need to be knocked down to be in deep trouble near the end of that round. He was getting close to being finished.

Your subjective notion of "deep trouble" counts for shit in scoring a fight. The fact remains that Conor was never taken down or knocked down a single time in that round, and Nate's flurry took up far less than half the round.

10-9 Nate.

Back