Platinum Reactionz

Myrddin Wild

~Eternal We Are~
@Steel
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum

Platinum reacts with oxygen slowly at very high temperatures.[9] It reacts vigorously with fluorine at 500 °C (932 °F) to form tetrafluoride.[10] It is also attacked by chlorine, bromine, iodine, and sulfur.

So in my understanding, this Fourine at temperatures of 500 °C to form tetrofluoride.... is the Kiddie Pool that PMP haz been fighting in

Mike Perry kiddie pool.jpg

It is attacked by Cholorine, bromine, iodine, & sulfer.... Which would be anyone in the the top 10 of the UFC.

Hmmm... what else doez wikipedia say?

Platinum is one of the least reactive metals.

Lol.... enough said... PMP gets hit more than a pipe at a crack house! haha

Where you at Platinum Nation? I'm bored & lookin' for a fight!

200.gif

What did you have to drink tonite good sir?

Platinum: They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain.

@Jacked Burton @Dragon Punch @Elmonstro1 @Platinum @UL

Platinum: They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain.

It's right up there with "I bare witness there's only one God, and Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him, is his prophet..."

Oh sh*t... I should've scheduled this cue for when you were asleep!

200.gif

@One MMA Fan @MonkeyGirl @Zarra @McgreGOATsLeft

Where y'all at. WHERE Y'ALL AT!!

200w.gif

Last edited:

Its no coincidence Morgan Freeman always plays god and Keanu Reeves plays Mike Perry...aka The ONE

THE ONLY PIPE GETTING HIT IS THE ONE GOING DOWN YOUR BUM CRACK!!

THOUGHT YOU HAD A THREAD BOOOOOOI!

tumblr_oc6qau9n0a1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I wasn't on Sherdog all day, you missed your opportunity. But I'll be gone in a few minutes, so lucky you.
Haha... I got love for ya bro... & even a bit for the platinum nation... but y'all f*cked up & declared war on me & so now I gotta take you down. It's nothing personal :D

200.gif

Back