Cyborg at 135lbs

Watermelonfresh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She was 139 2 fights ago at weigh in and just needs a commission that allows 1lb over. We are talking about 3lbs people. She'll agree and if she misses, the fight goes on with a 20 percent hit. Ronda will still fight her and cyborg gets biggest payday of career, she can't win the belt and no plans at 135 anyways. I predict this fight happens this time next year after Ronda beats nunes and holm .

This fight will have a peak interest if Ronda becomes 1 again.

Last edited:
She wont do it.

She thinks there is an imaginary wall at 138 lbs.

Won't do a caloric deficit and won't give up strength training either.

Wait, is this breaking news, or are you just saying she should do this? I'm confused. OP is confusing me. Wtf, op?

she was 142 not 139. You need to be on weight for a championship fight. That's 7 lbs Watermelonfresh, not 3.

EDIT: OP is confused and confusing

Wait, is this breaking news, or are you just saying she should do this? I'm confused. OP is confusing me. Wtf, op?

Sorry . I'm saying I predict it. Too much money to be made if Ronda wins a couple in a row

she was 142 not 139. You need to be on weight for a championship fight. That's 7 lbs Watermelonfresh, not 3.

EDIT: OP is confused and confusing

The fight can go on without belt on the line and in Brazil she weighed 139

60268879.jpg

I could see Ronda refusing to fight if Cyborg misses by one ounce, with DFW actually supporting her decision publicly.

Change the weights for a treadmill. Its not rocket science.

If she is that good losing the man muscle should not be a problem.

I could see Ronda refusing to fight if Cyborg misses by one ounce, with DFW actually supporting her decision publicly.

Right. On the other hand he'd crucify a guy like Jon Jones for doing the same thing, and try and publicly humiliate him in TV and social media.

Ronda winning is a huge if.
My money still says she's not fighting again.

Right. On the other hand he'd crucify a guy like Jon Jones for doing the same thing, and try and publicly humiliate him in TV and social media.

Suppose Cyborg misses and Ronda won't fight. I see this as a possible scenario.

What does mercenary DFW do? Make an enemy of Rousey who already has one foot out the door? Fuck no, he appeases her as always and throws "Wanderlei Silva in a wig" under the bus.

It's DFW. Somebody will have to take the blame, and it won't be him and it won't be Ronda.

And rightly so. Let Cyborg try not cheating for once in her life.

It's real simple. Lose some muscle mass or STFU. It's not like once you grow muscle it stays with you forever. Change up your training and diet slightly. Not rocket science.

If she did she'd make more money. It's as though she's scared and just wants to say "I could whoop you...but my weight..."

I'm a Cyborg fan but the whining and videos of her in bad shape are getting very tiresome.

!35 pounders don't have the balls to go face Cyborg at 140, or 145...chickenshits.

Back