Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Both are big dudes and Lashley is still in the win column 15 wins, 2 losses more experience than Lesnar at this point.... record isnt as decorated in MMA. Both decorated wrestling backgrounds.

Lashley may be beating cans but hes racking up W's regardless. Suppose he ends up in the UFC. Would you be interested in a Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar fight? (both former WWE stars)

Lashley's record is a joke.

When Bob Sapp, Jason Guida, and James Thompson are your noteable wins you know something is up.

Last edited:
Lesnar fights the best. Lashley fights bums.

Suplex city on his way to Ground and Pound Boulevard.

Lashley by gogoplata.

Lashley's record is a joke.

When Bob Sapp, Jason Guida, and Josh Thompson are your noteable wins you know something is up.
No, Lashley's career is an example of letting a guy progress gradually instead of throwing him to the fire. Granted if you're making the point of Lesnar has a better resume, I'm not going debate you. I just think it would be foolish to blow him off based on that alone. The dude has shown improvement and it's not like Lesnar doesn't have chin-ks in his armour.

Would like to see it just for the spectacle. I'm imagining something along the lines of...

tumblr_muzhd4WixN1ql8t12o1_400.gif

No, Lashley's career is an example of letting a guy progress gradually instead of throwing him to the fire. Granted if you're making the point of Lesnar has a better resume, I'm not going debate you. I just think it would be foolish to blow him off based on that alone. The dude has shown improvement and it's not like Lesnar doesn't have chin-ks in his armour.

When did he progress though?

He's fought pretty much the same low level of competition his whole career.

Lashley is an example of someone who cherry picks their opponents. When he was in Strikeforce he turned down fights left and right, so much so that sometimes they wouldn't be able to get him an opponent til the week of the fight.

Winner-steroid companies and their peddlers.

That sounds more like a RIZIN fight.

Agreed. He should be fighting for the bellator hw title.

Lashley is being brought along for atleast one big money fight before he gets exposed again. I doubt he goes to UFC, tho UFC could make $$$$ off of him.

I'm just watching his highlights, and obviously he looks like a beast, but what are his strengths and weaknesses? I know wrestling, strength and speed are strengths and comprehensive striking are probably his weakness, but break him down as a fighter to me.

Would he beat DC at HW, or is he way too green skills wise for that? Or is he so overwhelmingly strong and fast for his size that he'd overwhelm DC?

I've watched maybe one fight of his, and not even a full fight, because it was probably a long, drawn out top control session.

Lashley is being brought along for atleast one big money fight before he gets exposed again. I doubt he goes to UFC, tho UFC could make $$$$ off of him.

Both are big dudes and Lashley is still in the win column 15 wins, 2 losses more experience than Lesnar at this point.... record isnt as decorated in MMA. Both decorated wrestling backgrounds.

Lashley may be beating cans but hes racking up W's regardless. Suppose he ends up in the UFC. Would you be interested in a Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar fight? (both former WWE stars)

Lashley is pretty bad. Lesnar smokes him with ease.

Back