Mousasi/Non-Manlets should start calling out any Manlet who thinks they are the best..Conor,Cruz,MM

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tired of these manlets thinking they are effective fighters. IRL these manlets wouldn't last a second against real life sized human beings.

Any Non-Manlet with some training would destroy them....Any 185+ lbs person with training would destroy.

I simply don't understand, how they think they are the best when we clearly know they arn't.

Glad Mousasi is standing up against these manlets.

gureat avy

P A W G

GetImage

small_9128-pawg.gif

3gWvdn.gif

Blue_leggingsMAL_MALLOY.gif

Last edited:
Someone ban this fool for fighter bashing. Just insulted half the fucking roster

This forum is a joke.

welp, thread was horrid but at least you have a nice av.

This forum would be a lot better if people making these 0 effort troll threads got banned, at least KOfinger is funny

Well obviously higher weight class fighters beat lower weight class fighters.

But I still enjoy watching the best same sized fighters fighting similar sized fighters.

WW's (non manlets) would lose to HW's, does that make them any less of a fighter?

they need a new organization for the manlet divisons. we can call it the ultimate manlet championship

Conor would ko you faster than you could say McGregor

Tired of these manlets thinking they are effective fighters. IRL these manlets wouldn't last a second against real life sized human beings.

Any Non-Manlet with some training would destroy them....Any 185+ lbs person with training would destroy.

I simply don't understand, how they think they are the best when we clearly know they arn't.

I would watch a freak-fight between MM and a 200 lbs amateur.

So your 'ol lady got fucked by a manlet, huh? They are sneaky little bastards.

It's embarrassing that mousasi keeps bringing Conor up, & I'm a moose nuthugger. They're never going to fight, so it just makes gegard look bad for calling out a LW. Of course a dummy like @Leroy Jenkins would think it was a good idea tho.

I love that Moose could retire McGregor with one hand.

This bum just realized being a lurch means nothing...McGregor shook him with dat left hand shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back