I call out all of Sherdog on a Perm sig bet , haters welcomed

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I challenge all of Sherdog including the mods and owner of company to a sig bet. However, unlike normal sig bets this one is a PERM sig bet, which isnt illegal like account betting. In other words, the signature is one you must keep on your account permanently. I am willing to compromise if you are a bitch for a minimum of one year

I bet that Conor McGregor will beat Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205. The posters with an account of most value (either by likes, age or post) that isnt a pussy and wishes to challenge me, step up now.

The sig must be one sentence long and not something i can get banned for.

Lets see who actually has the balls, i bet it will only be new white belt accounts. I am willing to bet against multiple people

This thread will function as evidence of said conversation in case people chicken out on their word like @ortizgnp or @subhuman trash

Current Opponents:

@CleverNameEh
@SJP_SevenLaker

Last edited:
Here's a bet, I bet if Conor loses this account of yours never posts again.

Do us all a favor and make less terrible threads with your next one.

No one gives a fuck.

I challenge all of Sherdog including the mods and owner of company to a sig bet. However, unlike normal sig bets this one is a PERM sig bet, which isnt illegal like account betting. In other words, the signature is one you must keep on your account permanently. I am willing to compromise if you are a bitch for a minimum of one year

I bet that Conor McGregor will beat Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205. The poster with an account of most value (either by likes, age or post) that isnt a pussy and wishes to challenge me, step up now.

The sig must be one sentence long and not something i can get banned for.

Lets see who actually has the balls, i bet it will only be new white belt accounts

This thread will function as evidence of said conversation in case people chicken out on their word like @ortizgnp or @subhuman trash
2NDLxtW.gif

Here's a bet, I bet if Conor loses this account of yours never posts again.

Do us all a favor and make less terrible threads with your next one.
giphy.gif

Oh no, not one sentence in someone's sig.

How embarrassing.

Only cuck triggered SJW fox bitch noobs make sig bets you gay shertard turd.
I don't even care to know how to make a sig

Only cuck triggered SJW fox bitch noobs make sig bets you gay shertard turd.
I don't even care to know how to make a sig
Nah u just dont want to because u like to talk trash with no action

Back