I get why fighters cant leave Conor out of their mouth for one second

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In basic terms it really comes down to jealousy. They didnt make the efforts to promote themselves so ehen a guy does his thing correctly they want a way to justify theor own lack of success by trashing someone else. I see it all the time, its a defense mechanism

you're the one that can't get him out of your mouth, brother

look at your av, you were with your mouth you know where when you took the pic

You need to get Conors balls out of your mouth!!

What it actually comes down to is.......

money-animated-gif-4.gif

a-lot-of-money.gif

eiWWCg.gif

Last edited:
In basic terms it really comes down to jealousy. They didnt make the efforts to promote themselves so ehen a guy does his thing correctly they want a way to justify theor own lack of success by trashing someone else. I see it all the time, its a defense mechanism
Clearly from your POV av, you're the one who can't get Conor out of your mouth

Even the people who arent fighters who are replying in this thread are jealous, lol

IMG_1299.PNG

They think he is gonna bring them luck and find that pot of gold!

Man, I hadn't seen a thread from you in awhile and thought you finally went to the UG. I am disappointed.

As unfortunate it is coming from the OP given their picture , etc, it is fairly true.

lol your fucking av makes me think you cant keep connor out of your mouth for one second.

<{clintugh}>

I get what you're saying... but it's more than a psychological defense mechanism.

Calling out the king of MMA media is a bee line straight to the headlinez. It's a smart tactical move. So lets not forget that before we accuse everyone else of being psychologically jelous or something.

I asked the TS what he thought about Conor. He just said *gulp* *slurp* *gulp* *slurp*

Here we go. Another conor thread. Wait for the haters to get in here and start whining.

Back