Mousasi: McGregor is all talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“The f****r was threatening me with a knife. He knows I could beat his ass any day,” Mousasi said in an interview with Flo Combat.

“If he steps up to me and talks, then probably,” Mousasi said when asked if he thinks the situation will intensify. “But he’s just talk.”

Mousasi says he egged McGregor on in the PM’s and believes Eddie Alvarez will beat ‘The Notorious’ at New York’s UFC 205 spectacle.

“I said, ’Say it to my face,’ but he’s not going to do that because he’s not going to win,” Mousasi said. “I’m not challenging him. That’s not a fight. The guy, he feels strong words for someone on Twitter.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/...t-gegard-mousasi-conor-mcgregor-confrontation

Yeah definitely all talk.

Knocks out 10 year undefeated Aldo in 13 seconds. Fluke or not, I wish I was that lucky.

This is a serious question

WHO THA FOK IS THAT GOOOY?

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

The 5 other threads about this wasn't enough for you?

Since Nate was a LHW when Conor fought him, Conor can fight Moose too. Right?

Yeah, let's act like this is a possible fight...

Of course Moose would destroy Conor, how is this even a question?

I like Moussasi, but this personality change is very transparent.

He has learned that just speaking Conor's name positively or negatively is enough to become the talk of the town for a week, can't really blame him though, he's been flying under the radar for his entire career considering how good he is.

sounds like jealous bully. Go fight stipe or stfu too. Mous, you aren't the top of the food chain either.

I can understand him being pissed about the threat, but say your piece and be done with it.

Yeah definitely all talk.

Knocks out 10 year undefeated Aldo in 13 seconds. Fluke or not, I wish I was that lucky.

KOing an angry midget and fighting Mousasi are two totally different things. Be real here, it's a life and death fight for McGregor to beat a bottom of the top 10 (at best) LW. Fighting a top MW who also fights at LHW sometimes is a totally different ballgame. Mousasi would beat on McGregor as easily as he dominated Rhonda in sparring.

It would kinda look like this...until Moose got bored (or more bored), and either knocked him the fuck out, or subbed him.

Mousasi's been doing a lot of talking lately. Should worry more about the top 5 MWs and beating the guy that knocked him out than Conor.

Yea, moose should focus on winning a belt in his weight class instead of talking shit to a smaller fighter that ran through his weight class and then went to fight up. Can you imagine moose asking for DC? Yea, me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back