Is the UFC pandering to the Cuck market with the Black Beast?

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off the Black Beast is such a politically incorrect nickname. Yes Derrick Lewis is black and is a "beast" in terms of his aggression, but no other major sport would allow such a nickname for a black athlete. Imagine an NFL announcer saying "wow that guy is such a black beast" after Von Miller (Black LB for Denver) scores one of his devastating sacks. I don't think that would go over too well.

So why does the UFC allow it? My belief Is that they are playing to one of the fastest growing markets in the country: the cuck market. The cuck genre has pretty much taken over the adult film industry and I think sports is the obvious next step for these sick bastards, and the UFC being the money hungry business that it is will give them what they want. When the Black Beast goes HAM on these guys the UFC wants the sick pencil neck cucks to think "wow imagine the black beast slamming all that power and energy and aggression down on my wife, Oh fuck I love the black beast. UFC rocks!!!!"

MMA is getting so crazy guys.

It's gotta be true. That 12/9 card features both Lewis and Ngannou.

Clayton-Bigsby.gif

First off the Black Beast is such a politically incorrect nickname. Yes Derrick Lewis is black and is a "beast" in terms of his aggression, but no other major sport would allow such a nickname for a black athlete. Imagine an NFL announcer saying "wow that guy is such a black beast" after Von Miller (Black LB for Denver) scores one of his devastating sacks. I don't think that would go over too well.

So why does the UFC allow it? My belief Is that they are playing to one of the fastest growing markets in the country: the cuck market. The cuck genre has pretty much taken over the adult film industry and I think sports is the obvious next step for these sick bastards, and the UFC being the money hungry business that it is will give them what they want. When the Black Beast goes HAM on these guys the UFC wants the sick pencil neck cucks to think "wow imagine the black beast slamming all that power and energy and aggression down on my wife, Oh fuck I love the black beast. UFC rocks!!!!"

MMA is getting so crazy guys.

Meh, 3/10 level trolling at best.

I do think Lewis purposely plays into black stereotypes. It's his shtick.

I think he's hysterical and hope he KOes Russian dude and then gets a bigger fight.

What if I dont 'imagine the black beast slamming all that power and energy and aggression down on my wife'.

What if I 'imagine the black beast slamming all that power and energy and aggression up my own ass'?

Am I in the correct demographic?

What if I dont 'imagine the black beast slamming all that power and energy and aggression down on my wife'.

What if I 'imagine the black beast slamming all that power and energy and aggression up my own ass'?

Am I in the correct demographic?

{<doc}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back