Benson vs Chandler >>> McGregor vs Alvarez

conorbless1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chandler beat Alvarez twice and Benson is a guy who the UFC would never let Conor fight unless Benson was injured or on short notice coming from a hunting trip in Alaska. Also unlike the other guys, McGregor simply doesn't have the gas tank to fight a real championship calibre dog fight, like Aldo vs Mendes II, Jones vs Gustafsson, Chandler vs Alvarez II etc. Funny that Bellator is offering a better LW championship fight.

I see what you're getting at but disagree that Chandler vs Bendo will be better. Current Bendo is probably gonna get starched...& I say that as a fan. He has looked really bad in Bellator. Last "victory" against Pitbull is just silly to call it a victory.

I'm sure they'll both be good fights.

I don't even care about the Chandler/Henderson fight. Ben looked like complete shit in his last fight.

Ben has looked like shit, so disappointed.

Bendo has looked like shit since leaving the UFC. Chandler will most likely win viciously.

Chandler (who interesingly enough is the guy that a lot of people who don't know Alvarez THINK Alvarez is, a bigger harder hitter version of Mendes) might highlight reel Benson.
I'll catch the highlights, gonna be a Bellator moment.

Alvarez/McGregor is a better fight.

Agree TS. It will be a better fight, a war even.

Conor will walk through Alvarez in under 90 seconds.

Childs play.

This bum and his stupid Avatar
Ayyyye... Leave Valentina outta this...

Or you be in trouble....

Valentina-Shevchenko11.jpg

Chandler is gonna TKO Benson without much issue. Benson has been boring and inactive in Bellator too was losing to a natural 135er

Eddie/Conor has potential to be a war

And Eddie beat Chandler

Only if you are an MMA hipster.

Back