A potentially devastating end to 2016

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Imagine UFC having McG as a double champ and Rhonda as a champ.

That would definitely ruin my year.

giphy.gif

I would be incredibly happy with that.

Add in some news about jones coming back and I would be as set as could be.

Or the 2 faces of MMA could get brutally finished. That's what makes MMA so great

well your year will be half ruined.

Conor will win.

Ronda will not.

Rousey looses again and retires and connor goes 1-2 in his last 3, people will loose their mind.

It doesn't matter because by the end of 2016 all I'll care about will be the Rizin events.

Conor as LW champ would be great and it would free up the FW title. Ronda is great for the sport when she's winning and I wouldn't mind if she could get it done. That being said it's going to be hard for either to win Conor has to overcome Eddie's strength and wrestling advantage and if Ronda doesn't throw Nunes quickly and armbar her then Ronda will be in a ton of trouble. Oh and losing star power for those two would be pretty devastating to the UFC.

Imagine UFC having McG as a double champ and Rhonda as a champ.

That would definitely ruin my year.

giphy.gif
I agree with you, the thought of it makes me wanna vomit, but more than likely Eddie is gonna grind McTapper into a hamburger, and Ronda won't be eating apples after her fight.

If the 2 faces of the ufc lose there drawing power,I hate to see what happens to the ufc considering the new owners overestimated there earning potential as is.

I would be incredibly happy with that.

Add in some news about jones coming back and I would be as set as could be.
You're an openly gay guy and you're rooting against the first openly gay UFC champion, who couldn't be a nicer person, and you're hoping she loses to the person who's widely regarded as the most unlikable and appalling human being in all of mma? You sound very bitter.

Rousey looses again and retires and connor goes 1-2 in his last 3, people will loose their mind.

Rousey loses again and retires and Connor goes 1-2 in his last 3, people will lose their mind.

You are welcome.

If the 2 faces of the ufc lose there drawing power,I hate to see what happens to the ufc considering the new owners overestimated there earning potential as is.
WME signs GSP to drug Eddie and Nunes

Back