After watching McGregor Mendes...

Buckeye4Life

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just don't see how Conor beats Eddie. Yes I recognize Conor has the ability to crack Eddie, but Conor doesn't have great knockout power on bigger guys and Eddie can take and recover from shots extremely well. When mendes was fresh he landed some good hard shots with those T. rex arms and took mcgregor down pretty easily. Eddie is a much larger stronger guy with harder shots and better boxing. He may not be the great wrestler mendes is but his size and overwhelming strength advantage he will have will make up for that. Conor will have reach but def not the size advantage he did over all the fw's. I dont put much into the Diaz fights cuz Diaz is no great explosive athlete.

Discuss...

Eddie is going to ground and pound this clown into oblivion. Conor will be begging the ref for a standup just like in that Mendes fight.

Eddie by TKO and then Mcgregor takes maternity leave for a year.

Every top LW is style nightmare for Conor. His weakness will be exposed when he no longer has the size advantage.

I feel like this thread/thread title has been made at least 100 times.

Eddie is a poor man's Mendes.

Honestly Mendes is a better striker with a harder punch. A better wrestler, and better on the ground.

He might be bigger, but Mendes is much quicker and more explosive than Eddie.

Besides Mendes was already stronger than Conor, it's not like now Conor has to deal with something different other than a less skilled Mendes

Eddie is a poor man's Mendes.

Honestly Mendes is a better striker with a harder punch. A better wrestler, and better on the ground.

He might be bigger, but Mendes is much quicker and more explosive than Eddie.

Besides Mendes was already stronger than Conor, it's not like now Conor has to deal with something different other than a less skilled Mendes

Eddie is a poor mans Mendez??????? lets compare achievements and wins between the two shall we

Conor got his ass beat 95% of Mendes fight. To a two week gassing after 1 mendes. Like you I think size and strength makes up for Eddies inferior wrestling skills as Mendes. Still is 100x the wrestler Conor is. As long as Eddie doesnt get stupid and think he can beat that left hand should GnP him by the third.

Mcgregor is bigger than Alvarez. There will be no size advantage at all.

Conor got his ass beat 95% of Mendes fight. To a two week gassing after 1 mendes. Like you I think size and strength makes up for Eddies inferior wrestling skills as Mendes. Still is 100x the wrestler Conor is. As long as Eddie doesnt get stupid and think he can beat that left hand should GnP him by the third.

revisionist history

Conor was in danger maybe 2 minutes of the mendes fight

I just don't see how Conor beats Eddie. Yes I recognize Conor has the ability to crack Eddie, but Conor doesn't have great knockout power on bigger guys and Eddie can take and recover from shots extremely well. When mendes was fresh he landed some good hard shots with those T. rex arms and took mcgregor down pretty easily. Eddie is a much larger stronger guy with harder shots and better boxing. He may not be the great wrestler mendes is but his size and overwhelming strength advantage he will have will make up for that. Conor will have reach but def not the size advantage he did over all the fw's. I dont put much into the Diaz fights cuz Diaz is no great explosive athlete.

Discuss...
Conor will beat him because.. he's just that good. He beat Mendes so..?? what's the hate about? He will finish Eddie.

You're real funny motherfucker.
<{natewhut}>

Discuss...
poirier walks at 180 and conor kod him in 1 min

also 8:07

don't think it's really fair to claim conor doesn't have good knockout power against bigger guys yet, diaz has a retarded chin.

Conor will beat him because.. he's just that good. He beat Mendes so..?? what's the hate about? He will finish Eddie.

Hate? I didn't post any hate just an opinion based off another fight. I don't get y any time a person thinks Conor isn't god it's seen as hate. Conor is an extremely talented fighter. I just see him losing this one.

Much larger? 1-2" taller and about 10 lbs heavier. Over exaggeration is common these days. I sense conor knocking him out.

Back