Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yup, Cung Le visited SBG Ireland today practising his crazy kicks lol

cung-le-jacked-photo.jpg

Good, real good

SBG is the best gym in the world

Cung Le used to be 100 times more fluid and technical than what he showed in this video. I guess post PEDs and unhealthy lifestyle has damaged his physical capabilities. That's what happens when you use PEDs once you get off them, you become worse than what you ear when you were natural.

Cung Le used to be 100 times more fluid and technical than what he showed in this video. I guess post PEDs and unhealthy lifestyle has damaged his physical capabilities. That's what happens when you use PEDs once you get off them, you become worse than what you ear when you were natural.

Or he is a 44 year old man now.

Yeah this guy must be the expert Frode? Lets boo this man.

One of the few guys to transition successfully from Sanshou and have a solid career in MMA and some random troll will always come out of the basement and start critiquing him.

He's probably some skinny 125lb Tae Kwon Do guy who has a lot of trophies from point fighting tournaments adorning his bedroom.

He's 44 give the guy a break. I love it how all these young sherdoggers or just posters who dont train or compete say things like this. This is what happens when you age.

Its the reason why the best style for longevity in MMA is being a wrestling who can box or possess natural KO power in your hands. Because the first things to go are agility, speed, and flexibility.

Its why guys like Couture and Hendo still competed with top 10 fighters over the age of 45. And why guys like Crocop or Anderson Silva were shadows of their former selves by their late 30's.

Hello Shogun was a shadow of his former self by 30 LOL.

It looks bad when you're calling someone an idiot but can't even spell "you're" <36>

And no, you don't automatically become a shit kicker at 44. I know plenty of 50+ guys who still kick fast and fluid.

Cung Le would kill all the dorks you know who train TKD at your local Mcdojo.

Back