Looking ahead of Ronda's return fight.

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Today's threads have been blah, so I thought I would ask a legit question ....(What If scenario)

Ronda returns to fight Amanda Nunes. Looking ahead, scenario: Ronda gets clipped and submitted. What then happens to Ronda's stock and who should she fight next?

Also Amanda defeating Ronda Rousey in spectacular fashion who do you think UFC would give the next shot?

Last edited:
Ronda's stock plummets and she either retires for real, fights Cyborg in hope of an immediate title shot with a win, or asks for a third Tate fight since she'll be confident she can get the ball rolling with a third win there.

As for the next title contender...I'm thinking Pena or Tate. Tate because if she wins, then the UFC can hope to throw Ronda against Tate and make her champ again.

Hopefully I never have to hear from Ronda again. Shevchenko should get the next shot (yes, I know she lost to Nunes, but she signed a bout with Pena and Pena declined, pissing Dana off). And I think Shevchenko takes it in a five round fight.

Well, I think a lot of people will tune in to watch her get her ass kicked again.

Honest to god, she actually might harm herself if she loses this next fight. You saw how she reacted when Holly caved her head in.

Let's refresh your memory... so much cringe and force. I hope she gets fucked up.

tumblr_nxufmvTSSR1qh2ek1o1_400.gif

Today's threads have been blah, so I thought I would ask a legit question ....(What If scenario)

Ronda returns to fight Amanda Nunes. Looking ahead, scenario: Ronda gets clipped and submitted. What then happens to Ronda's stock and who should she fight next?

Also Amanda defeating Ronda Rousey in spectacular fashion who do you think UFC would give the next shot?

It would indicate that she should have just retired.

Well, I think a lot of people will tune in to watch her get her ass kicked again.

Honest to god, she actually might harm herself if she loses this next fight. You saw how she reacted when Holly caved her head in.
Yup.

And by the way, it's not that she's just weak-willed.

A true narcissist cannot handle losing as compared to a NORMAL well-adjusted human being.

fights and beats Holm with an improved game plan and rebuilds back to the glory days

giphy.gif

It's do or die for her. She clearly does not take a brutal loss well. I doubt she will stick around if she isn't number one.

Ronda's stock plummets and she either retires for real, fights Cyborg in hope of an immediate title shot with a win, or asks for a third Tate fight since she'll be confident she can get the ball rolling with a third win there.

As for the next title contender...I'm thinking Pena or Tate. Tate because if she wins, then the UFC can hope to throw Ronda against Tate and make her champ again.
I agree Pena for next title shot. I was impressed with her over Zingano

Last edited:
fights and beats Holm with an improved game plan and rebuilds back to the glory days

giphy.gif
its possible, this is actually the first fight I ever have been interested in involving Ronda. Simply because of her mental state and can she come back from it or will she be unable to perform knowing she can be defeated.

The Rond-dingo hype machine says it was ring rust and she showed incredible heart by fighting the champ in her first fight back. Her stock stays the same and they match her up with an easy win. Tate, Pena, maybe Betch again.

If Nunes smokes her, they match her with Carmouche so they can have the battle of the Lesbros to determine the ultimate dyke at UFC 200-something: "UFC Double Ds."

I will still be excited to watch her in the future even if she loses to Nunes.

UFC may feed Juliana Peña to Rousey after that, in the hopes of shutting Peña up.

If they want to a strong chance of a Rousey win, they may give her Pennington.

Holly would be an excellent choice given that the UFC often only thinks one fight at a time, though I'm curious as to whether Rousey would accept the rematch. Holm being on a losing streak may give her confidence.

Back