'Korean Superboy’ Choi Doo-ho talks about a potential fight with McGregor.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“It’s what everyone is talking about and what everyone wants to know about, I want to be the UFC’s first Asian world champion and if that means I have to fight Conor McGregor, then that’s what I will have to do.”

I will be ready if that happens, as I always am, He’s a great fighter. Like me, he is a real student of mixed martial arts.

I think my success is more about my philosophy than just simply technique. There are many great fighters around the world but you have to study this sport as hard as a doctor studies his career. That makes the difference. You can see than in Conor McGregor, too, just as you can in me. We are different personalities, but we have the same philosophy.”

http://m.scmp.com/sport/other-sport...i-doo-ho-has-wild-irishman-conor-mcgregor-his

Choi's right hand is so much more dangerous than Mcgregor's left

Get in line, boy.

giphy.gif

I hope they don't ever make this fight, connie would end up in coma

Its what everyone is talking about?

Choi is smoking some good shit if he thinks that

Everyone and their mothers is calling out Mcgregor these days. It's starting to get lame.

Carve your own path. Stop leeching off Mcgregor.

is he going to move up to LW to fight Conor or something?? we all know Conor is never fighting at FW again... either way not a conor fan but Conor would crush this kid ...

Big fan of Doo Ho Choi, and if McGOAT vacates at 145 I'll support him all the way.

Until then, WAR McGregor !

He's got a long way to go before he can talk about a fight with McGregor.

Would like to see it though, if he can drop elite competition like he's dropped his past opponents

Its what everyone is talking about?

Choi is smoking some good shit if he thinks that
i talk about it with my friends all the time. its funny my one friend pointed out when he watched choi vs thiago that choi fights very similar to conor when it comes to hand techniques. when he has tavares against the cage and he gets inside striking range but hes not throwing anything. tavares isnt as comfortable in that range and you see him to start blocking shots that arnt there and lifting his hands to defend. choi timed through his defense perfectly because hes great in the paint. he uses pressure and technique to over whelm people and he has great power

Everyone and their mothers is calling out Mcgregor these days. It's starting to get lame.

Carve your own path. Stop leeching off Mcgregor.

He is th champion of the fucking division that Choi fights in currently. Who the hell else is he suppose to call out? The guy with the fake belt that exists because Conor won't defend it?

I don't think Superboy is there yet, but I think he gets there eventually.

Lots of people have amazing technique and physical gifts like Choi but what sets him, and also Conor, apart is the psychological advantage. Dude is just so calm and composed. Excited to see his career continue to develop.

Back