Bisping underdog to anyone in the top 5?

s1fys

abc
@Brown
Reaction score
C: Michael Bisping
1 Luke Rockhold
2 Chris Weidman
3 Jacare Souza
4 Yoel Romero
5 Gegard Mousasi

6 Anderson Silva
7 Robert Whittaker
8 Derek Brunson
9 Vitor Belfort
10 Uriah Hall
11 Thales Leites
12 Tim Kennedy

13 Dan Henderson

Clear Favourite About Even Slight Underdog

Does this look about right? Interesting how #11-13 have all fought Bisping, with Kennedy beating Bisping and Leites and Henderson losing very close decisions.

He did ko Luke so I'd say about even to slight favor Luke

Bisping is possibly the weakest champ ever. Sorry buddeh

I don't see 7- the rest besting him at this point. Belfort is beyond shot.

GSP kicks his ass...

Sign the papers, buddeh.

His belt is only slightly more legit than Conor's.

Why would he be even against Thales Leites and Anderson Silva? He's beat both quite recently and is the champion now.

Why would he be even against Thales Leites and Anderson Silva? He's beat both quite recently and is the champion now.
Watch the fights! There were many toss-up rounds and both Silva and Leites had Bisping in trouble. I wouldn't say Bisping would be a clear favourite in any of the rematches.

I think Rockhold, Mousasi and Weidman would all beat him. He would probably beat Jacare, Belfort and Leites.

Watch the fights! There were many toss-up rounds and both Silva and Leites had Bisping in trouble. I wouldn't say Bisping would be a clear favourite in any of the rematches.
But with the facts that he's on a winning streak, beat them both before, is now world champ, and has defended the belt there would be no way he'd be evens.

But with the facts that he's on a winning streak, beat them both before, is now world champ, and has defended the belt there would be no way he'd be evens.

Yea Bisping is rightfully the favourite, but only slightly. That's why they are in yellow, not green.

I think Rockhold, Mousasi and Weidman would all beat him. He would probably beat Jacare, Belfort and Leites.
Jacare is on a different level. Don't forget how dominant Jacare was against Mousasi.

Yea Bisping is rightfully the favourite, but only slightly. That's why they are in yellow, not green.
Curious is this what the Vegas odds would be what you think it is? I'm contesting what the actual Vegas odds would be and both Silva and Leites would be in the orange/brown section not the yellow.

Hendo is retired so no real need to include him but the others are probably about right.

Whether it's in England or not there won't be more than 1 English or British or UK judge and saying European judges favour British fighter makes no sense at all see Brexit. I doubt people chanting U-S-A U-S-A puts him off if he fights in the US and as he lives there so jet lag will apply to him as much as anyone in a UK fight. Mouse is probably in the best position of all of them to fight in the UK as he lives at UK+1 time.

He would be a favorite over Vitor, Whittaker, Hall, and Brunson.

betting wise maybe

dudes massively underrated and can pull off a win against anybody

Bisping gets rocked every fight, and the top 5 is full of killers with KO power and are hungry for the title. I would not favor Bisping in any of those fights. Bisping has a habit of choking in high level fights, and given that a near 50 year old Hendo almost put him away, no one in the top 5 will knock Bisping down with a shot and let him survive it.

Back