Blackbeast Instagram. Lol. Trolling gsp

I trolled a glass of orange juice today.

Then trolled my car around.

Black Beast is the best. Dana should give him 10 million just to piss George off more.

This is Dana right now chasing after GSP

s9r9hsq.gif

His Instagram account is hilarious, full of memes and shit LMFAO

The meme is true .. for now .. I have a feeling Dana will care when it's all said and done.

The meme is true .. for now .. I have a feeling Dana will care when it's all said and done.

Exactly, he's posturing right now. Georges is another huge money maker and anyone who doesn't think he wants him for his Canada fight cards is just well a special kind of stupid..

Where the fuck this fucking clown figures he has any right at all to open his fucking mouth about the GOAT, is beyond me.

Asshole needs to STFU and win some more fights. Then he needs to capture the belt. Then he needs to retain it for decade.

POS... He's not worthy to utter the name GSP.

Exactly, he's posturing right now. Georges is another huge money maker and anyone who doesn't think he wants him for his Canada fight cards is just well a special kind of stupid..
I actually thought that .. but they just fired so much of the Canada staff and the Canada card is looking horrible. I no longer think this, I think the UFC wants to screw GSP (for various reasons) and I think they are going to try ... I also think GSP will win this fight too and the UFC will eventually cave. They won't want precedent set.

Where the fuck this fucking clown figures he has any right at all to open his fucking mouth about the GOAT, is beyond me.

Asshole needs to STFU and win some more fights. Then he needs to capture the belt. Then he needs to retain it for decade.

Are you two trolling right now?

He's being funny. That's it. Check out his twitter, he's nearly pandering for attention. Nothing wrong here.

Anyone here will tell you I am the #2 GSP supporter on Sherdog (or so I think) .. I see what you are saying, but I can't take this one tweet as being that bad by itself. It's basically what happened.

What a classless individual. GSP could beat his ass up and I hope Dana suspends him for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back