Any News or Rumors On Lorenz Larkin Free Agent Status

KeeSmyth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been very quite since absolutely destroying Magny, have to assume Bellator and UFC are both very interested in getting him under contract

Letting Larkin go would be bush-league. I'd bet my ass that if Lorenzo were still in power, he'd fly out to Lorenz and get something worked-out ASAP.

IMG is gonna get rid of Reebok as soon as possible. They're losing everyone from former champions/contenders like Bendo and Rory to exciting perennial top-15 guys like Larkin.

It's sad the UFC signed that terrible deal right before the sport getting bigger PPV buys than ever, guys would be racking in sponsorship money with the current popularity if dudes like Schaub were already making 100k+ a fight.

I have a feeling Bellator will end up offering him something slightly more then the UFC and then the UFC will match.

I hope the UFC falls apart. Let Bellator become the latest and greatest. It's obvious the UFC doesn't know how to treat it's people who are the product and the driving force behind everything.

I hope the UFC falls apart. Let Bellator become the latest and greatest. It's obvious the UFC doesn't know how to treat it's people who are the product and the driving force behind everything.

UFC evil yes, Bellator is fuckin corny as fuck

It is but with all the top guys over there they could morph into something better. I'm just tired of seeing the UFC treat these guys who are the backbone of the operation like trash.

UFC typically sticks firm to their evaluations. Aljomain Sterling held out for a better deal ... other promotions failed to offer him anything tho, so he accepted what UFC initially offered which wasn't a significant increase from his old contract. Same will happen to Lorenz or he'll got to Belabor.

....Agreed, Bellator has a LONG way to go as far as production value...At the Shlemenko/Grove weigh in their tent pole stage fell apart and Jimmy Smiths one liners were cringeworthy...I'll take me some old school Pride though!!....:eek:)

hope ufc keeps acting this way they are just gonna keep on stacking the bellator WW division at this rate

Back