If Fedor was able to reach a deal to fight in the UFC, would you still want to see it?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
After his loss to maldonado dana was quite complimentary. He also said the viewing figures were good. If Fedor was available to fight, and they could reach a deal would you still want to see it.

That ship sailed long ago

tumblr_nfkhatEz7S1tc7hsjo1_500.gif

id want to see it but,he should retire

I mean...

Why ?

That train left the station almost a decade ago.

He is done as an elite fighter, but there isn't one person here who wouldn't watch.

Of course , especially if they gave him winnable match

I would still like to see it. He isn't THAT old.

After his loss to maldonado dana was quite complimentary. He also said the viewing figures were good. If Fedor was available to fight, and they could reach a deal would you still want to see it.
Also, no way Maldonado won that fight. Fedor clearly won rounds 2 and 3. Should have been a draw. Very easy to score. Despite Fedor's piss poor performance, I don't think he would have trouble hanging with the majority of the UFC HWs. He could compete with Nelson, Mir, Arlovski, Overeem, Struve and Barnett.

A 50 year old Fedor with one arm signing with the ufc would have sherdoggers jizzing on their keyboards.

I want to see Fedor fight Dana.

I am not even kidding.

Assuming he doesn't have to go through TUF or is stuck on the prelims for 4 fights on an $8k/$8k contract like Dana's said in the past, I'd still be curious. Huge fan of the man, but he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past his prime. :(

I'd watch it but if he fights any HW on the UFC roster right now he will get his ass kicked. I guess putting that final nail in one of the greatest's coffin would feel great for Dana who was denied Fedor when he was relevant.

Fedor vs Dana would be the one and only fight I would want to see him come to the UFC for and he would probably do it for free

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

I want to see Fedor fight Dana.

I am not even kidding.
But then Dana would have to enter the USADA program and having the president of the UFC pop hot would not be a good look.

Back