Black Beast vs Ngannou?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How is this not the obvious fight to make.

Derrick Lewis is on a 4 fight win streak, 3 of them finishes. Ngannou has won is first 3 UFC fights, all by finish. Both guys are just looking to solidify themselves as top 10 HW, and both are probably that one good win away from being in there among monsters like JDS, Rothwell, Reem, Barnett, etc...

Why is Ngannou fighting Anthony Hamilton who's going nowhere in the division? Why is Lewis fighting the decision machine Abdurakhimov? Neither fight is the least bit interesting to me, but if they matched them up against each other, two surging HW's with knockout power trying to break into title contention, then you would have an interesting fight.

I got Black Beast by not being French.

Should be an explosive match up.

<{silvanormal}>

Ngannou send BB back to H-town

Hopefully they fight next time, should be an athletic and explosive matchup. I think Ngannou is overrated though, wouldn't be surprised if he lost in Albany.

Obligatory:

Black Beast in dis ho, swangin n bangin, make that fight Dana ,it is what it is.

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet

I got Lewis by tko, Ngannou is slow.

the ufc has been doing everything to avoid making this fight

Here on behalf of Tyron Woodley to say this is racist.

no point derailing a young contender by having them fight each other, if they both win Ngannou should fight Roy Nelson and Black Beast should fight Ben Rothwell

Back