FN Albany headlined by Lewis???

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who's call is this? You have Assuncao vs Sterling what's gonna be a amazing fight and they both have some kind of "star power"

Even Corey Anderson vs O'Connel would be a better Main Event

Lewis has drawn the attention of a few fans recently due to his antics and personality. He's also a top 10 HW on a 4 fight win streak with 3/4 by first round TKO/KO. Seems fair to me.

It is what it is!!!

Black Beast in this hoe!!

Definitely the call of someone who knows more than anyone on here. Good for Lewis, he deserves it.

Who's call is this? You have Assuncao vs Sterling what's gonna be a amazing fight and they both have some kind of "star power"

HW's are simply more important than BW's unless you got a BW title fight or something, and no one wants to watch Corey fucken Anderson try to grapplefuck O'Connel for 5 rounds.

Lewis is the newest great black hope at HW.

Derrick Lewis by easy ko rnd 1. Going to be a quick main event.

Assunciao and Sterling have star power? haha That fights going to suck like all the other Sterling fights.

Nope. Out of those, the Black Beast is definitely the biggest star.

Out of the two guys in the main event that's the one you question?

Whatever star power Assuncao and Aljimain have put together I'm sure Lewis just about equals it.

Conor can't headline all of UFC cards. Give him a fuckin break and put some bum in Albany. Nodoby cares about this Black Beast guy

lol at Sterling being connected to "amazing fight"

Lol @ ts. I understand these dudes have earned respect but neither is a particularly stimulating guy to watch. You know the beast is either gonna put the beatdown on somebody or get the beatdown put on him. Either scenario seems far more entertaining.

Lewis has drawn the attention of a few fans recently due to his antics and personality. He's also a top 10 HW on a 4 fight win streak with 3/4 by first round TKO/KO. Seems fair to me.

I think the main reason people are confused by it is because he's fighting a guy who is a major step down in competition and a complete nobody in the HW division. Would make sense if it was like Lewis Vs Struve or Lewis Vs Hunt, that would be a reasonable main event, but this is just a feeder fight and feeder fights shouldn't be main events imo.

Assuncao and Sterling should headlline. If Lewis was fighting someone in the top 15 I could understand it

Back