A few great fights coming up next month that I don't feel are being talked about enough

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
November is filled with badass fights. On paper it could turn out to be one of the most entertaining months in UFC history. Sick main events such as RDA vs Ferguson and Rockhold vs Jacare 2, and of course the MSG card which is without any doubt I think we can all agree is the greatest card in history. No doubt should deliver. But here's a couple of awesome fights coming up next month that I think maybe aren't getting the attention they deserve which is understandable with what all is in store next month.

- Robert Whittaker vs Derek Brunson
I don't see this one going past round 2. Both guys are very explosive on the feet, and can end the fight in a flash. Brunson may want to implement his wrestling in this one and I think theres a very good chance at that. I feel Whittaker is better all around on the feet, but any man in this division needs to be careful against Brunson whose been showing us what he can do in the striking. Both guys have serious power and i think this ends with someone unconscious. Awesome matchup here and a very important one for the division. Winner will definitely get introduced as the next new threat at 185.

- Jim Miller vs Thiago Alves
Super interested in seeing how this fight plays out. I could see Miller finishing Alves in the 2nd or 3rd via sub. Very interested in seeing how Alves looks at 155.

- Kevin Lee vs Magomedov Mustafaev
2 very promising prospects at 155 here. This should be a great fight.

- Thales Leites vs Krzystof Jotko
Jotko is a guy I've been watching since his first UFC fight. I think this guy could be a potential contender. Leites is a huge test for him and I can't wait to see how he deals with a guy like Leites. But if he passes that would be a huge win for him and should put him into some bigger fights at 185.

- Dan Hooker vs Jason Knight
Really like both of these guys. I got to see Knight fight live in Chicago a little while back and this guy is really fun to watch. Likes to play head games with his opponent in the octagon and that's always fun to watch. Should be fun to see how Hooker deals with a guy like that. This should be a total scrap.

A few more good fights in Nov:
Beneil Dariush vs Rashid Magomedov
Diego Sanchez vs Marcin Held
Thomas Almedia vs Alberto Morales
Justin Scoggins vs Pedro Muhnoz
Lyman Good vs Belal Muhammad

Any that should be added?

November is filled with badass fights. On paper it could turn out to be one of the most entertaining months in UFC history. Sick main events such as RDA vs Ferguson and Rockhold vs Jacare 2, and of course the MSG card which is without any doubt I think we can all agree is the greatest card in history. No doubt should deliver. But here's a couple of awesome fights coming up next month that I think maybe aren't getting the attention they deserve which is understandable with what all is in store next month.

- Robert Whittaker vs Derek Brunson
I don't see this one going past round 2. Both guys are very explosive on the feet, and can end the fight in a flash. Brunson may want to implement his wrestling in this one and I think theres a very good chance at that. I feel Whittaker is better all around on the feet, but any man in this division needs to be careful against Brunson whose been showing us what he can do in the striking. Both guys have serious power and i think this ends with someone unconscious. Awesome matchup here and a very important one for the division. Winner will definitely get introduced as the next new threat at 185.

- Jim Miller vs Thiago Alves
Super interested in seeing how this fight plays out. I could see Miller finishing Alves in the 2nd or 3rd via sub. Very interested in seeing how Alves looks at 155.

- Kevin Lee vs Magomedov Mustafaev
2 very promising prospects at 155 here. This should be a great fight.

- Thales Leites vs Krzystof Jotko
Jotko is a guy I've been watching since his first UFC fight. I think this guy could be a potential contender. Leites is a huge test for him and I can't wait to see how he deals with a guy like Leites. But if he passes that would be a huge win for him and should put him into some bigger fights at 185.

- Dan Hooker vs Jason Knight
Really like both of these guys. I got to see Knight fight live in Chicago a little while back and this guy is really fun to watch. Likes to play head games with his opponent in the octagon and that's always fun to watch. Should be fun to see how Hooker deals with a guy like that. This should be a total scrap.

A few more good fights in Nov:
Beneil Dariush vs Rashid Magomedov
Diego Sanchez vs Marcin Held
Thomas Almedia vs Alberto Morales
Justin Scoggins vs Pedro Muhnoz
Lyman Good vs Belal Muhammad

Any that should be added?
Thanks for the summary, bro. It is hard to keep track of all the amazing upcoming fights. The UFC went all in this November.

EDIT: My personal fav is Rockhold-Jacare 2. High level bout.

Good post TS. Really looking forward to Miller vs Alves. I see Alves catching him early for some reason.

Ferguson RDA is a pickem for me...like to see Ferguson take it, I think it makes it hard to deny him a shot after that. Especially if its a finish

The most grueling fight is Ronda against her Psyche.

ooooh that's a mother lover- joe rogan

Hall/Mousasi 2. Either Hall catches him again or Mousasi gets vindication. I always love watching Uriah's fights because they are always so shocking, the moves he pulls off or how he gets run over.

Can't wait for Mustafaev x Lee
Mustafaev is a savage.

I'm happy with most of the fights they put together.

Back