Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Michael Johnson
Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy
Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal

Fight Pass Prelims:

Jim Miller vs. Thiago Alves
Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian

The UFC 205 card has been complete for awhile now, the PPV order has been completed although I'm not sure about the prelims. That being said, is there any argument against this being the greatest card of all time? It surpasses UFC 200 and 202 easily. It's gotta be the best. It's been a great year for PPVs in the UFC its great to see them going out with a bang although 206 isn't good. This card is getting closer and closer and its finally feeling like we're going to get what we thought we were going to get with UFC 200. If any card has ever been deserving of a 10/10, this is the one. Thanks UFC for delivering every once in awhile. Awesome card. What do you guys think?

a lot of my favourite fighters are on this card so i give it a 9

Switch Tate and Frankie's fight and we have a 10/10

100/10 but was it (Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian) really necessary for NY card ?

It's on par with UFC 200. Top 2 ppv all-time

Why the fuck is Meisha "The Nose" on the Main Card instead of Frankie and Khabib. {<huh}<{MindBrown}>

I think it's one of the most stacked ever

The only thing holding back a 10 is Pennington, Carmouche, and Chookawho? being on this card. Waste of space. We did not need 3 WMMA fights on this card.

It's got to realistically be a 10/10. We're really not ever getting a better card than this.

IWouldDefinitelyNotHitThat2.jpg

I give it a 6.5 at best. I'd watch it, but only if I was drunk.

10/10 What more could we ask for?

Obviously Ronda or GSP... but you don't really need 2 gold club memberz on the same card... I want them spread out so that I can get excited about other cardz too. So this is about as big as it can be for me. Love it!

Back