The reason UFC wants nothing's to do with gsp

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Why would you want to invest in a guy who tapped to strikes, is a boring fighter, can't finish fights, and has the personality of a hammer when you've got this guy:

You're looking at the future of the sport! This is not a time to look back! Platty Mike will usher in a new era in combat. Are you in?

#GUERNICAbless

I can just imagine GSP and his manager watching Mike Perry KO another victim and glumly saying "Welp, there goes our negotiating power."

These Welterweights don't understand...

Platinum Perry is one coooool cat

l0NwRJzCQjCcQ8opi.gif

"....then Platinum Perry taught me the Front Kick and told me I could teach it to my future students as well" - An Excerpt From Steven Seagal's Biography

The real king of the welterweight division

Why and how has sherdog made me dislike a guy I've barely seen. I feel compassion for platinum yet I do not like him due to sherdog. It is an internal daily struggle.

Platinum Perry I guess is the equivalent to that song you hear on the radio and you kinda like, only to hear it played ten million times.

Platinum Bless.

Last edited:
The waves of shitposting here in desperate attempts to fit in scare the shit out of me.

Organizing you lemmings into a war would be easy.

Why and how has sherdog made me dislike a guy I've battle seen. I feel compassion for platinum yet I do not like him due to sherdog. It is an internal daily struggle.

Platinum Perry I guess is the equivalent to that song you hear on the radio and you kinda like, only to hear it played ten million times.

Platinum Bless.
a song that knocks you the f*#@ out

Platinum Perry taught GSP how to time a double leg

Platinum Perry taught Matt Hughes the farside armbar counter to the Kimura

Mike Perry lent his KO Power to Matt Serra

Platinum Perry taught GSP how to time a double leg

Platinum Perry taught Matt Hughes the farside armbar counter to the Kimura

Mike Perry lent his KO Power to Matt Serra
wow I never realised Mike Perry and Matt Serra have the same number of letters in both the first and last names, and both have double r's :)

rough riders

Last edited:
Entered thread for GSP's new contract with aliens.

Leaving extremely disappointed.

Is normal for a @Guernica thread. Top ten P4P most self aggrandizing, self-inflated, blowhard, unfunny joke 'personality' on SD.

And that with some strong competition.

#Guernicabless

Back