@purple
Reaction score
One of the tweets :

1f471-1f3fd.png
Winnin' in Cali
1f621.png
Broke in the Valley

Here are the rest of them

I LOL'd at the "Charming Tax Felon, Easter Island Melon" one.

Feelin' super, needin' UBER. Tito's so mad right now. I love both fighters, but Ortiz is out of his depth with Chael pre-fight.

If he really wanted to troll him all he had to do was post titos "all I here is gas coming out of his ass and it ain't his butt" line

1f44a-1f3fd.png
1f471-1f3fd.png
Makin' Fuss
1f68c.png
1f621.png
Takin' Bus

Good one, never cared for Tito, he is the true snake in the grass.

If he really wanted to troll him all he had to do was post titos "all I here is gas coming out of his ass and it ain't his butt" line

That interview was so awkward. You could tell Chael wanted some decent back and forth trash talk to hype the fight and Tito was just too damn stupid to hold up his end of the bargain. He was trying, he just wasn't making any goddamn sense at all.

That interview was so awkward. You could tell Chael wanted some decent back and forth trash talk to hype the fight and Tito was just too damn stupid to hold up his end of the bargain. He was trying, he just wasn't making any goddamn sense at all.
Yea at one point chael rolled his eyes and just looked away like wtf is this guy doing lol. The juice box was great though hahaha

Let Conor do the trash talking, Chael. Your days are done.

Lol @ that article saying Chael spent most of his career in the UFC.

Back