Honestly dont know that Fedor would beat Bisping thesedays.

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad saying it, but having recently rewatched the maldonado and henderson fights, I honestly dont know that Fedor would win against Bisping. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like given a bit more weight, Bisping would actually be dangerous and Fedor would be too slow to catch him. I do think Fedor should retire basically, as its not really a good look to be fighting into deep irrelevance like Anderson is doing.

Maybe im tripping and Fedor would just open up on him, and eat his best in return, and basically rip his head off. The issue is that as much as weight matters, so does age, and if you dont physically knock Bisping out, you are probably going to lose to him.

"Prime" Fedor would get decisioned by Bisping, let alone today... Bisping would probably KO him in under 2.

fedor would come running in with his wild overhand right, Bisping would step back and counter the shit out of him. Fedor would get KTFO by the hardest hitting WW's nowadays.

fedor would come running in with his wild overhand right, Bisping would step back and counter the shit out of him. Fedor would get KTFO by the hardest hitting WW's nowadays.

*Fader.

Fader is the new fedor. jk. Fedor would come running in, bisping would clip him, Fedor would recover and beat the shite out of him. Unless Herb was reffing, in which case early stoppage.

Maldonado is a good hitter. Fedors chin is where it's always been - neither weak nor exceptional.

Bis-bing would beat the living piss out of Fedor if they were to fight today, he'd box him up worse than Mabobabaoabo did.

Bis-bing would beat the living piss out of Fedor if they were to fight today, he'd box him up worse than Mabobabaoabo did.
Are we living in a world where mousasi beats fedor. if so thats too weird.

"Prime" Fedor would get decisioned by Bisping, let alone today... Bisping would probably KO him in under 2.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Lol, Bisping wins a controve rial decision(getting his ass kicked in the process) against a 46yr old, post-TRT Hendo, and he's on Fedor's level.

Lol, Bisping wins a controve rial decision(getting his ass kicked in the process) against a 46yr old, post-TRT Hendo, and he's on Fedor's level.
Hendos always been old. How did he do against a younger Fedor than Bisping was when he beat him.

*Fader.

Fader is the new fedor. jk. Fedor would come running in, bisping would clip him, Fedor would recover and beat the shite out of him. Unless Herb was reffing, in which case early stoppage.

Bisping just beat the guy who made fedor his personal prison bitch. You can't deny this one because you guys love to use mma math to prove how fedor would beat everyone.

I could even see Conor knocking him out with a flush left hand counter.

Fedor just won a beyond controversial decision over a can-level LHW(where he literally almost died in the 'win') and not long ago got KTFO by the same old MW who just lost to the count. Bisping is above Fedor's level.

Back