Hacran Dias and Marlon Sandro in AWESOME 360 degree video FAVELA MMA

My guess is this positive and innovative vid will get buried below a ton of threads about Conor vs the Hulk or Ronda VS the division. Pity

In case people do not know. Marlon Sandro is a true vet. He set up the social project that found the likes of UFC fighter Hacran Dias and Bellator champ Eduardo Dantas. Also it is Hacran Dias who Jose Aldo stayed with when he first moved to Rio. Also in the video is "Polengue" Dias who is the brother of Hacran (his nickname "Polengue" is a light coloured cheese on account of him being lighter toned than his brother Hacran)

Sorry if you have all heard this before. Some may not though so I repeat for them :)

When Sandro slept kenehara with the uppercut and he had to be stretchered out in sengoku. One of my all time fav KOs

In case people do not know. Marlon Sandro is a true vet. He set up the social project that found the likes of UFC fighter Hacran Dias and Bellator champ Eduardo Dantas. Also it is Hacran Dias who Jose Aldo stayed with when he first moved to Rio. Also in the video is "Polengue" Dias who is the brother of Hacran (his nickname "Polengue" is a light coloured cheese on account of him being lighter toned than his brother Hacran)

Sorry if you have all heard this before. Some may not though so I repeat for them :)

Off topic but it's funny how Brazil nicknames go. It's just regular plain words but has a nice ring to it cause it's in Portuguese. Imagine an American fighter's nickname is 'blue cheese' or if pahares' nickname was in English 'tree stump' or miller's nickname magrinho was in English as 'skinny'

When Sandro slept kenehara with the uppercut and he had to be stretchered out in sengoku. One of my all time fav KOs

Awesome memory. "Ohhhh! And it's good night Irene!!"

I forgot how hard I find this to watch - I was a huge fan of both of them

Off topic but it's funny how Brazil nicknames go. It's just regular plain words but has a nice ring to it cause it's in Portuguese. Imagine an American fighter's nickname is 'blue cheese' or if pahares' nickname was in English 'tree stump' or miller's nickname magrinho was in English as 'skinny'

"Shoe face" being possibly the best nickname ever.

Back