GSP vs Magician

Dodson by tko

Exactly.
GSP is too small for the magician.

688850_1.jpg

I honest though this would be about Dodson training with GSP.

Criss Angel is not a magician. He's an illusionist.

just want to say theres a trick to the punching machine. the key is to hit it as low on the bag as possible

the guy working at dave and busters showed me this as he hit a 999, then i went from 700s to 900-950 every time

i believe that last illusion because i know GSP sucks at acting, i think his reaction was genuine, but i wish GSP showed the camera what word he picked so we can know it was right

I didn't realize Criss Angel was that rich. Also don't understand why he would want an entire car collection in one color only. Mix it up.

just want to say theres a trick to the punching machine. the key is to hit it as low on the bag as possible

the guy working at dave and busters showed me this as he hit a 999, then i went from 700s to 900-950 every time

i believe that last illusion because i know GSP sucks at acting, i think his reaction was genuine, but i wish GSP showed the camera what word he picked so we can know it was right

it was genuine. GSP can't act that well to save his life. Which begs the question..how the FUCK did Chris do that?

Ok now i want to know how he did the book trick..

When he said that people are drawn to certain words because of what they do, I thought GSP's word was going to be "grease".

Nice vid, thanks TS.

Back