What was the saltiest outcome of a UFC fight you've ever experienced?

Nihongi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The upcoming Woodley/Wonderboy matchup got me thinking, if Twood were to not only win but win in devastating fashion, MASSIVE amounts of salt would be unleashed upon the forum, and I'm fully prepared to face it like a man if it comes to that. lol

What past fights had you shaking your head in disbelief and left you feeling salty as fuck? My top three picks are:

Bisping vs Rockhold 2
Mir vs Big Nog 2
Silva vs Weidman 2

All three fights had me like:
<mma3>
<36>

Bisping vs silva
Gus vs anyone.
Reem vs anyone.

Nothing in mma will ever compare to manny vs floyd saltines imo.

P0QFEvK.gif

I wanted to see a back and forth battle

damn forgot shogun vs forrest 1

they dont have the thread anymore, but the discussion thread for it was a bunch of shogun fans literally contemplating suicide.

cro cop vs gonzaga was bad as well

Diaz bros are saltest fighters on earth They dont think they ever lost.

It's so bad its funny. Listen to Nate to 1 whole hour make excuses for Thomson loss.

Im never salty. I know training partners can beat champs on any given day. So whats a contender doing it?

lesnar vs anyone he beat has to be up there as well.

Schaub vs Crocop never happened

Shogun vs Machida 1 had me pretty salty. I still can't understand how anyone scores that for Machida.

GSP vs Serra 1
Not sure if Salty is the correct word but I was in complete disbelief

Tom Lawlor vs Aaron Simpson
I can't believe that round 1 wasn't a 10-8. There is now way to justify any round ever being a 10-8 if that one wasn't.

Mcregor Diaz 1 collected buckets of salt, I'm sure.

Vitor vs mousasi, I was fully convinced that even in his old age, he was the best striker at mw, then mousasi kicked him in the fucken head

Fuck you mousasi, I hope hall kills you again

While I respect that Mir had an amazing "Nogesque" comeback in Mir/Nog 2, that fight made me rage to no end.

Back