wand losing to tito
Henderson losing to shields
fedor losing to Bigfoot
stipe losing to struve
chonan vs silva
takase vs silva
marquardt vs woodley

Last edited:
Wand to Tito because he went on such a streak after that.

yeah in comparison with where tito went it really is insane. if they never fought i doubt anyone would pick tito to win a hypothetical match.

for me rumble losing to koscheck, iv'e actually thought about that one independently

edit: not cause i think koscheck is bad in any way, he's elite for sure, but just that the fight happened i find incredible.. rumble is so huge.

Rumble to Koscheck. A top contender at 205 getting tapped at 170 is nuts to me.

Stipe getting ko'd by struve would be second.

I know its not an option, but it should be over Koscheck. Rumble vs Cleminti

All are crazy, but I think GSP losing to Matt Serra takes the cake for me.

Stipe vs Struve is the one that I still can't really explain.

Wand had a weakness against really good submission grapplers imo. He should've lost to Arona twice.

Rumble kos check is crazy and Fedor Bigfoot is sad

Tito losses aren't that crazy he just hasn't performed well after his back surgery but he was legit

come to think of it woodley v marquardt is pretty nuts in retrospect

for me rumble losing to koscheck, iv'e actually thought about that one independently

edit: not cause i think koscheck is bad in any way, he's elite for sure, but just that the fight happened i find incredible.. rumble is so huge.
Not sure how it's surprising knowing where rumble fights at now. Weight cuts are brutal and rumble still has a cardio issue.

Rumble to Koscheck. A top contender at 205 getting tapped at 170 is nuts to me.

But he wasn't a top contender at 205 when they fought. He was cutting to 170. Bill Gates could have kicked Jon Jones ass back in 1990. It's all about when you fight someone.

Not sure how it's surprising knowing where rumble fights at now. Weight cuts are brutal and rumble still has a cardio issue.

because of his power at lhw and the fact that koscheck outstruck him

Wand had a weakness against really good submission grapplers imo. He should've lost to Arona twice.

You don't consider Sak a submission grappler?

I think 1-1 was fair against Arona.

because of his power at lhw and the fact that koscheck outstruck him
You see fighters collapse attempting massive weight cuts. 24 hrs isn't that much time to recover when you have to fight up to 15 mins against a trained fighter. Rumble was still somewhat new and koscheck was no slouch back then.

Back