When it comes to Steroids, its safe to say "There's no smoke without fire"

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't care who, once you fail, doesn't matter what your lawyers do or say.

You are a cheater.

You don't fight so please don't talk about Things you don't understand

I see it you're a winner!
You'll do anything to get to the top.

There are things on there that can cause false positives so context definitely matters. Plus the supplement industry is not regulated at all so it is possible to get tainted supplements.

you can have smoke without fire. stupid phrase.

jones the biggest of all. his record is ruined. never even close to goatness. no-one knows if he's any good off the peds.

There are things on there that can cause false positives so context definitely matters. Plus the supplement industry is not regulated at all so it is possible to get tainted supplements.
I think this is a huge thing that the UFC should get involved in. They should simply get into the Supplement business. Create a brand, UFC Supplements for example, and then ensure that they are clean. Fighters can use UFC supplements and if they use anything else its their risk.

I think this is a huge thing that the UFC should get involved in. They should simply get into the Supplement business. Create a brand, UFC Supplements for example, and then ensure that they are clean. Fighters can use UFC supplements and if they use anything else its their risk.
Who the hell wants untainted supplements?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back